𝐭𝐰𝐨

y/n pov ~

y/n pov ~

There I stand, in front of UA High. I've always dreamed of the day I would become a student here, ever since I wanted to become a pro hero. I'm finally here!

*flashback*
I was on my bed staring at the ceiling thinking about life until..

"Y/NNNNNNNN!!!!!!" my mom yelled louder than she needed to.

"WHAT?!" I yell back getting off my bed and heading towards the living room knowing she won't answer me back.

I walk in noticing that she's all giddy with a big smile.

"What's up with you?" I ask her.

"You got mail~" She sings to me handing me a letter with my name written on the back.

A smile grew from ear to ear as I sped to her grabbing the letter and heading to my room. I stop for a second and ran back to her giving her a hug then went back to my room. I opened the letter which revealed some sort of device. I didn't really know what to do with it so I just played around with it until a hologram of All Might popped up.

"Hello young (L/n). Now, you may be wondering, 'Did I, daughter of Pro Hero No. 10 actually pass the entrance exam?' Well let me tell you! You managed to knock down A LOT of robots earning 80 points! Unfortunately, 100 points is what is needed to get in." He said making my smile drop.
(idk if the point thing is true I'm pretty sure 80 was enough lol)

"BUT!" He said startling me as a clip of monitors and camera showed up. "We had cameras set up to keep a close eye on everyone's skills" a clip of me running to save the blonde boy with the cool lightning bolt appeared on the screen.

"Wait..." I said while staring at the screen as I watched myself saving the boy.

"We also have Rescue Points! Each rescue gives you about 60 to 70 points!" my smile was starting to come back and I started tearing up.

"Yes young (l/n), because of your courage, you saved this boy earning you a total of 145 points! I am Here... to give you my congratulations!! Welcome to U.A, (Y/n) (l/n)!!" He said with a smile.

I couldn't believe it. I did this all on my own. I did that. The tears in my eyes started to come down and I ran all around the house cheering for myself. Mom and dad assumed I got good news so they came up to me and hugged me.

"I knew you could do it." My dad whispered in my ear then giving me a kiss on my head.

*back to the present*

I stood in front of a huge door that blocks my way into class 1a.

'Why is it so big? OMG is there someone here with the same quirk as Mt. Lady?!'

I push the door open and I see the class filled with students. I looked around for a seat. You see, I would talk to someone but like I said. I'm a little shy... I found a seat and I was about to head there. That was until I heard someone call out to me. I look around again to see who it was and there it was, those beautiful golden eyes I saw at the entrance exam. He signals me to go over to him and I do as he says.