𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

y/n pov ~

y/n pov ~

I sat in the common room wearing a black tank top and my training pants. My head kept dropping and that was a sign that I needed sleep, so I got up, said my goodnights and turned on my heel to leave.

"Wait, wait, wait." Kaminari stopped in front of me. "I have a surprise for you."

"Ooo, what is it?" Any tiredness that I had suddenly disappeared and I looked up at him with sparkles in my eyes.

"Well then it wouldn't be a surprise if I told you. It's in my room, come on." He started walking towards the elevator.

"Mkay!" I heard some of the girls giggle behind me, but I know they're just making assumptions about what could be going on between Kaminari and I.

What is going on with Kaminari and I?

When we made it to his room and he went to shuffle through his drawers as I plopped down on his bed that had a leopard printed blanket on it. Soft.

My eyes were starting to close and I would've fell asleep right then and there if it weren't for Kaminari yelling out, "Here it is!"

"I'm not asleep!" I shot up. I looked around and saw a very confused Kaminari who just started to laugh, causing me to laugh as well.

"Sorry. What is it you wanted to show me?"

"Close your eyes."

I squinted my eyes at him with a playful smile, before closing my eyes fully.

I felt him shuffle and then I felt the bed dip, the weight of Kaminari getting onto his bed proving that.

My hair was moved to the side and I giggled a little bit. "This seems very familiar."

I heard him chuckle lowly before something was wrapped around my neck. Something that also felt familiar. It clipped and he told me to open my eyes.

I instantly touched around my neck and it felt like leather. I whipped my body to him causing us to almost fall off the bed.

"Is this your choker again?!" My smile was wide.

"Well it's not my choker, per se. But it is the same one and I was thinking we could match." His cheeks were rosy and he was rubbing his nape, his nervousness was seeping through him.

I grabbed onto his shoulders to get him to calm down. "I'd love to match with the one and only Denki Kaminari." I looked into his golden eyes and I got lost in them before something else caught my eye.

The guitar I had gifted him for his birthday. "Hey, you still need to teach me how to play." I got up from the bed and walked towards the guitar.

"Oh, yeah. Well, come sit here." He patted a spot by him where was on top of his black carpet next to his table.