𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱

y/n pov ~

y/n pov ~

3 students came into our class, though I've never seen them around before. They look super intimidating though.

Wait--

The Big Three?!! Wait (y/n) chill, don't scream.

Even with all my thoughts telling me to chill out, my eyes were sparkling. Seems like everyone else were intrigued with the group as well.

"They don't look all that special to me." My eyebrow quirks at Denki's remark. "Except, the girl-- she's pretty hot." I could feel him looking my way seeking out a reaction from me.

Those words seemed to make me clench my fists but I quickly relaxed and turned my head his direction.

"Hm, you're right. She's really cute! Good eye Denki!" I turned back to the group of students up front but his little huff made me grin a bit. I didn't end it there though.

"Oh, that boy with the purple hair is pretty hot too." I say as if lost in thought, though my eyes were on my boyfriend.

"Heyyy, no, no, no. Only I'm hot!" He whined with a pout on his lips.

(Y/n): 30, Denki: 0. You'd think Denki would have the upper hand with how many attempts he's made to get a reaction out of me.

"Yes you are bubs!" I wink and turn my attention back to our upperclassmen.

The boy with purple hair, Amajiki, was up to introduce himself first, but it was pretty confusing. He looked like he was just nervous so I didn't mind.

The girl, Hado, she was up next, her cheery attitude made me smile, until she started asking multiple questions about ourselves. I quirked my head in curiosity as her hyper self.

"(L/n)! Why do you have so many piercings? They look super cool and shiny!"

She moved on pretty quickly not giving me the opportunity to respond, but I just laughed it off. I like her!

Oh... Turns out we're fighting the boy with the blonde cow-lick hair, Mirio.

⚡️

Oh, we're actually doing this. It's actually happening.

I smirk and get into a running stance, electricity surrounding my body.

Midoriya takes off first, but what happened next, wasn't what I was expecting.

"AHHHH!!" Jirou and I back away. Why is this dude's clothes falling off-- OMG I'M GONNA SEE HIS PP!

I cover Jirou's eyes with my hands to keep her from being traumatized, but-- NOW I'LL BE TRAUMATIZED!

Suddenly, my eyes only see darkness.