I love every single one of you dipsharts

She gave me eyes.

We have to talk about this before someone's feelings get hurt.

I turned over away from her to face Millie, who had her headphones in and her eyes closed underneath her sunglasses.

We had docked the yacht to step onto shore. The boys suggested they stay on deck while the girls went shopping down the coast. "Don't want to get bombarded by fans," was their excuse. Gaten pulled Millie back as she was about to grab her bag.

"Stay here for a bit, okay?" He lowered his voice and whispered in her ear, "I think Sadie and Emma want to talk. About... y'know..."

She gulped nervously. "You two better come back for me later then!" She called out to Sadie and me before taking a seat with the boys out on the sundeck. She sprawled out her own towel to lay next to Noah, who gave her a questioning look. Why aren't you going with them? She whispered something in his ear as Sadie gave me a hand off the boat.

Sadie looped her arm in mine and sped walked a good distance away from the boat before opening her mouth.

"Would you care to explain what I saw between you and Finn?" She kept her voice in a hushed tone to avoid drawing in onlookers.

I shrugged, "I'm not sure what it was. I just had to kiss him again." I blushed, "He said I've been the only thing on his mind for weeks."

She rolled her eyes. "You know he's quite the player, right? Emma, he's only been in one relationship, and that didn't last long." She sighed, "He doesn't like to be held down for long. He likes flings, summer romances, that type of shit. I know you're not like that."

We passed little street shops that littered the coast. Golden bottles of olive oil shaped like a boot were displayed in store windows along with maps of the Amalfi Coast towns. People sipped glasses of Chardonnay while casually conversing about their day. The blue sky illuminated the shards of stained glass paved into the walkway. Green vines with little purple flowers shaded drying artwork from the sunlight.
It was exactly like the pictures.

Sadie and I walked for a while before I decided to break the silence.

"Maybe he hasn't met the right girl." I suggested, "Okay, hear me out. He's been a famous actor since he was prepubescent, right? He wasn't into girls before his fame. I bet he's been so busy with stardom that he hasn't set aside time to date. Not to mention, it's probably hard to date in the spotlight. I mean, I watch TMZ and they make up stories about celebs' love lives-"

Sadie interjected my rant, "Emma, cool it. You can do whatever you want with him. I'm just telling you this to protect you. Morally, that's my job. But, I care about other people too in the group. I know Noah has some sort of feelings he still has to figure out, and I don't want to see him hurt either. I care about all of you dipshits." She finished.

I giggled, "Maybe a little more for Caleb?"

"I swear to God." She stared me down.

"YOU WANT TO KISS HIM SO BAD." I poked fun at her.

She tried to push me away, "Moving on."

"You would make beautiful milk chocolate babies."

Sadie looked like she was going to swing at me. "Emma, I'm going to have to kill you for that."

She chased me all the way back to the boat without catching her breath once. We weaved through crowds, tripping little kids to catch up to each other.

The boys lifted their heads from the boat to see Sadie and me poking at one another and giggling. Once we boarded the boat, we collapsed in a fit of laughter.

"What's so funny?" Asked Caleb.

We looked back at each other and laughed even harder. Just then, my phone flashed.

Bing

It was from Noah.

"Ive got something planned tmr, u down?" It read.

"Cant refuse if im not the one paying" I replied.