pick your mans already

I'M BACK BITCHES
*I'm splitting this section into multiple chapters aight

~Millie Bobby Brown~

"Finn's her boyfriend?" Noah was lying on the floor, still processing the information through his head. "They're dating?"

The dreaded thought lingered in the back of my mind. She had to choose one of them. But I didn't think it would be anything like this.

I'm not sure what I expected, though.

Noah looked like he was about to burst into tears.

"Are you sure you're still up for the yacht thing today?" I plopped down on the floor beside him and took his hands in mine, "You don't have to come if you don't want to. I'll stay back with you."

He ran his hands through his hair, "It's fine. It's not the end of the world," he said, "but can you still ask Emma if it's true? I want to hear it from her, not Gaten."

I reassured him, "Of course. Caleb texted me earlier that last night was wild, apparently some shit went down. We were all together in the apartment though, so Emma wasn't there." I don't even know when this all happened. Wouldn't she have told me?

Did I even know Emma as well as I thought I did?

Emms
10:15

Millster
sis call me

Millster
pls

Millster
Its rly important

Emms
bby what's wrong????

ON THE PHONE: EmmsEmms
"Is something wrong? Are you and Noah okay?"

Millster
"Emma what happened between you and Finn?"

Emms
"... What?"

Millster
"Caleb texted me that a lot went down at the apartment last night then Gaten calls Noah and claims that you and Finn are dating all the sudden. Are these two events related at all?"

Emms
"Something was weird this morning when I walked in but we are not dating! Where did Gaten get that from?"

Millster
"Girlie what was weird?"

Emms
"Finn called me babe. I guess he slept in the bathtub last night. He was still kind of drunk when I found him, so I don't know if he actually meant that or he's still... You know..."

Millster
"Gaten probably heard you guys and that's why he thought-"

Emms
"I DO KINDA LIKE HIM THOUGH MILLIE."

Millster
"I'm going to kill you."

Emms
"BUT I ALSO LIKE NOAH."

Millster
"Is it possible to kill someone twice?"

Emms
"WHAT DO I DO MILLIE?"

Millster
"Realistically, I'd throw myself off a cliff."

Emms
"THAT'S NOT HELPFU-"

Emms
"Yo Millster you gotta come over here before we go."

Millster
"Gaten? Did you take Emma's phone?"

Emms
"We need to do some major damage control."

Millster
"The boat takes off at 11:30. We have to be there for 11 sharp. Can we not clean your hotel suite after?"

Emms
"Dude we had some girls here last night. Some fans stalked us in the lobby and started chatting and-"

Emms
"Gaten can I have my phone back?"

Emms
"I'm not done Emma. Anyways, I met this really pretty girl named Lizzy and I think she's actually into me Millie. She brought her friends and a lot of drinks and we all kinda trashed the room. One of them left their bra here. Caleb's got this awful hangover and I think Finn's still hammered. Speaking of, Emmmmmaaaa-"

Millster
"I'm going to cut you off right there. They're not dating."

Emms
"Wh-"

Emms
"Gaten I'll explain it to you later. Millie, is Noah ok? He doesn't know, does he? Gaten told me he texted him earlier..."

Millster
"Why don't we just sort this out at the docks? Wake Sadie up and get the boys' shit together. I'll call the staff and tell them to stock the yacht with food for breakfast. Noah and I will be there at 11."

Emms
"Sounds good. We'll meet you there."

"See," I turned to Noah, "she's not with Finn. Crisis averted. Now can you decide what you want for breakfast so I can tell them what to start cooking."

He sighed and gave me a tired smile, "Waffles. Big, fluffy waffles."

I grabbed my suitcase from the floor, "If you aren't dressed and ready for us to leave by 10:30, I'll make you drink from the bidet."

His eyes went wide. He laughed, "Not if you're too slow!"