Everyone's Getting Married Now

New Year, New Love.

~Sadie Sink~

It was 7pm and Emma and Noah were doing research together on different vacation spots. Finn was on facetime with ayla for some touring thing while Gaten was on the phone with his friend. Millie and I were sitting in the living room watching a movie when Caleb stormed in and sat right in between us.

"Do you think I smell?" he asked.

I had to let out a laugh. "Is that what you've been thinking about all day?" Millie snickered.

He got defensive, "No! Well, I.. Not the point!" He looked at me, "Do you think I smell or not?"

I patted him on the back and tried to console him, "You don't generally smell, Caleb. But stick some deodorant under your arms every once in a while."

He seemed satisfied so he got up and left the room. Millie gave me googly eyes.

"He's sO in love with you it's making me nauseous." She squealed.

I let out a gasp, "He's so not! We're just friends! Besides, he doesn't flirt with me or make advances or anything."

She playfully hit me with a pillow, "Oh pleASE. He's tryna get all up in your grill 7 days of the week. You can't tell me he doesn't flirt with you, and you certainly can't say you haven't flirted back a few times." she said.

I scoffed. "He just walked in here to ask if he was smelly, Millie. That's literally the opposite of flirting."

She pointed a finger at me, "Uh, no. He wanted to get YOUR opinion on him. He didn't look at me at all."

"Not true." I shook my head.

She smiled and nudged my arm, "New year, new love I guess." She tried to hold back her grin, "You two would make beautiful babies though."

~

Millie and I were in the middle of a pillow fight with the couch cushions when Noah walked in looking very happy.

I stopped to ask him a question before Millie smacked me in the head with a throw pillow, "Why are you so giddy?"

He laughed, "I don't know I just think Emma's really cool and everything."

"AWH," I could hear Millie squealing, "Noah's in love too!" She glanced at me, "We've got a lot of weddings to plan!" I chucked a blanket at her.

We looked back at Noah, "How did the vacation planning go?"

"It went so great. We were thinking of bringing everyone to Italy, if you guys are cool with that. We'd go to the big cities, like Rome and Venice. Emma suggested really cool things we could do though. She always wanted to go on a gondola ride through the city so I think, if you're ok with it, I could take her? Like, just me and her?"

Millie and I looked at each other and nodded. Time to pack our bags!