crap.

your author is tired af and she just started her soph year of hs so pls she's trying her best to push out chapters but this one's a doozy

~Noah Schnapp~

Kevin fumbled with the keys to our Airbnb and unlocked the door. Millie begged us to rent a place to "live like the Italians" instead of staying at a fancy hotel. All it's done so far is cause problems. The road was too narrow for an uber, so we had to jump out and carry our bags up the hill. Well, Kevin did.

Now Kevin, Millie, Emma, and I are absolutely exhausted.

"Can I say I told you so, Millie?" I asked her.

"Staying at a hotel is nOt part of the full experience!" she replied.

We swung the door open and were shocked at how small the place was. There was one bedroom, a pull-out couch, a tiny kitchen, and a bathroom. Nothing else. No table, no tv, no laundry room, and no closet. A little bidet sat next to the toilet.

Kevin turned to us and handed Millie her purse, "I will be staying in the apartment right next to yours. Call me if you guys need me. You better all have me on speed dial." He walked out and closed the door behind him.

"Where's everyone else staying?" I tried to strike up conversation with Emma.

She laughed, "Millie really wanted to live like a native for a day, so I booked us this. Tomorrow we'll join the gang at a nice hotel. That's where they are right now." She whispered, "Sorry I got you stuck with us. We were all flying out together so I assumed-"

I cut her off. "I'm glad you put me here with you two. We'll make tonight fun!"

~

"Millie! How do I use the bidet?" I yelled at her from the bathroom.

I could hear Emma snickering on the other side of the door, "Did you take a shit?"

"I'm not going to tell you that! It's confidential!" I realized that I left my phone on the couch, "Hey where's Millie?"

"She went out! Why don't you just text her?"

I sighed, "My phone's on the couch!"

She laughed, "I thought you always took your phone into the bathroom with you?"

"Do you know how to use a bidet?"

"I need to know if you took a number one or a number two." I could tell she was trying her best to hold back her laughter.

My cheeks were getting red.

"Noah, is your dick wet?"

I could hear Finn's voice echo through the Airbnb as he stepped into the living room.

Shit.