Stranger Lovers

Noah's in LOOOOOOVE

~Millie Bobby Brown~

We were mostly all here. Gaten was in the car on his way from the airport, but other than him no one was missing. Noah and I lounged lazily on a queen bed in a hotel room Sadie and I shared for the time being. Finn was sleeping on the other bed with earbuds in his ears while Sadie was deciding which shirt looked best with his bleached jeans. Caleb was texting Gaten on the carpet with a smug look on his face.

I grinned at Caleb, "Why are you smiling?"

He responded with his eyes glued to the phone, "Gaten is looking for a girlfriend. We're both hoping it's going to be Emma."

I waved a finger at him and gestured to Noah, "Scuse me? That's not happening. Noah already seems to have a liking for this girl."

"And Finn."

I blushed, "He probably won't like her." I asked Sadie, "Is he asleep?"

She giggled, "Passed out. That flight must have killed him. But he said that he saw a girl before he boarded that could have been Emma. Joe even said that she was going to be flying here from that airport."

"Did he go up to her?"

She shrugged, "Ask him. He didn't say much about it."

Noah nudged me on the shoulder. He looked worried, "What if she is taller than me? That would be so embarrassing." He was as red as a tomato.

Sadie and I exchanged looks. The poor boy was so nervous.

"You do know that she is nervous because she's meeting famous actors and actresses and you are nervous because you're seeing a fan?" I told him. His face softened a little.

"Yes, but with the way Joe talks about her, you could assume she's more famous than Beyonce."

"I guess so, but keep in mind that she is just a fan. It's like you meeting Kate Upton for the first time."

His laugh woke up Finn from his morning nap. Caleb got up off the floor and pushed Finn off the bed, knocking over a neat pile of shirts Sadie set out for him. She clenched her fists. "BOYS!!!" All three wrestled on the bed as Noah and I spectated. We could not stop the laughter when Gaten walked in with his mouth hanging open.

"Guys! Why didn't anyone pick me up from the airport? I had to suffer through an awkward Uber drive for half an hour!" Gaten yelled at the trio. Noah fell off the bed laughing and took the covers down with him.

I put my face in my hands, "We're supposed to look nice for this! All of you look like you just rolled out of bed, including you Gaten! Why are you in pajamas? Did you seriously walk around the airport like that?"

He beamed proudly and flashed a grin, "Imagine the photos that I'm going to find on social media later."

Sadie got up and tried to pull Caleb off of Finn, "Get OFF!" Neither of them let go.

I got down on my knees and searched for my iPhone in the sea of blankets on the carpet. Noah hesitantly handed it to me.

I frowned at him, "Were you sitting on it?" He tried to suppress a smile, "Maybe."

"NOAH FRICKIN SCHNAPP I AM GOING TO KILL YOU! YOU COULD HAVE BROKEN MY PHONE!" He got up and ran to the other side of the room, eventually tripping over Caleb and Finn and falling flat on his face. Sadie gasped, "YOUR HAIR! IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO PART THAT THING! YOU HAVE AWFUL BEDHEAD!"

I unlocked my phone with my fingerprint and started texting Emma.

Emms
9:45 AM

Millster
Emma you there?

Emms
Here ✋

I took a quick picture of the boys rolling on the ground and Sadie with her head in her hands. Gaten posed for the photo.

Emms
Is that the boys??? I'm dying this is so funny

Millster
Unfortunately yes.

Emms
Are you coming soon?

I checked the time on my phone again. 9:50.

Millster
Oh, shoot sorry hun we're on our way.

Emms
See you soon!

I called out, "COME ON PEOPLE LET'S GO LET'S GO GET UP OFF THE GROUND WE HAVE TO BE AT JOE'S IN 10 MINUTES!!!"

I pushed Gaten out the door last. We all thundered through the hallway and climbed over each other to get to the elevators. Noah hit the down button and the door opened. Thank god there wasn't anyone in the elevator. Everyone pushed and shoved their way in and the doors closed.
I pushed Finn's arm out of my face and booped Noah on the nose.

"You still nervous?" I asked him.

"A little. What if she doesn't like me?"

I rolled my eyes, "Joe told me that you're practically her favorite. She wants to marry you, Noah."

"No, you are her favorite. She said it herself."

"I'm her girl crush. There's a difference." I patted him on the shoulder, "Don't be nervous. She's just a normal girl, not Kate Upton."

He glared at me. "Oh ha ha. Very funny."

The elevator door opened and everyone piled out. We walked past the paparazzi, which was a bit overwhelming. Flashing cameras blinded me as I walked out. One tugged on my dress and shoved a microphone in my face. They shouted, "Where are you and the cast going, Millie? It seems important." I pushed the mic away and yelled back, "You'll have to wait and see!" Noah pulled me into the limo and shut the door. The automobile drove off.

Sadie was red with anger. "I wish the paparazzi would stop harassing us so much." She exclaimed, "With all the gossip and rumors they spread, they never seem to stop ruining our lives."

"True, but unfortunately it's their job. They have to support their families." I replied and sunk deeper into the seat.

Caleb waved his hands at us in a shooing gesture, "Let's move on to a better topic. I'm pumped to meet the new girl and see Joe again. I need to know if she broke up with her boyfriend or not."

I slapped him on the chest, "That's awful Caleb! Why do you want to know if she broke up with her boyfriend or not?"

"Because Joe, Finn, and I made a bet."

I glared at Finn. He put his hands up in a surrender and asked Caleb, "Why did you bring me into this?"

Sadie waved him off and asked Caleb, "Tell me more."

He shrugged, "That's kind of it. Joe told us that they were starting to have big fights so we started a bet."

I shook my head, "That poor girl."

The limo pulled up to the front door and I whipped my phone out to check the time. 9:59.

I gasped, "We're almost late! Everyone haul out!"

Noah opened the door and the cast spilled out of the car and onto the snowy sidewalk. As soon as Gaten got out, I looked him up and down.

"How did you change that fast into a tux? And WHEN did you change?" I asked, surprised.

He grinned, "When you guys were too busy messing around. I'm quick."

We walked up to the door and I rung the doorbell at exactly 10:00.
Someone opened the door.