*2*

TW: swearing

*at Wilbur's office*

2:45 PM

will is setting up for stream making sure your not in the camera angle, he decides you guys are doing a YLYL (you laugh you lose). He hits the starts stream button, you get a notification on your phone 'WilburSoot started streaming'

"CHAT TODAY WERE DOING A LAUGH YOU LOSE WITH A- well I would say special but your not special"

you make an offended look putting you hand on your heart making him feel bad, he hugs you but still making sure your not in frame. You look at chat and chat is just spamming

UserOne: WILL WITH A WOMAN

UserTwo: WILL IS THIS YOUR GIRLFRIEND

Will leans out of the hug coming closer to the mic

"chat this is not my girlfriend this is my sister, her name is Y/N"

I wave my hand in frame saying "Hi chat!" The chat goes Wild. Will brings something up on stream that says' $100 for Y/N face reveal'

I look at him confused

"are you ok with it?" he asked. I nod my head "you sure? if your not i can take it down" He exclaimed "No it's fine you can keep it up."

you look at chat and the only thing you see is

UserOne: DREAM IN CHAT

UserTwo: TUBBO AND TOMMY IN CHAT WHAT WILL THEY DO

Nihachu: I can't wait to see you guys!

you gasp and wave in the in front of wills face "Hi Niki!!!" you say excitedly

Will moves your hand and a media share plays. 'things I've shoved up my arse-' Will pauses the video. "guys she's 15 keep it pg." he says leaning into the mic

a few more videos go through and you didn't laugh all of a sudden a notification popped up on the screen 'Tommyinnit donated $100 dollars, SHOW US THE WOMAN' your eyes widen and look up at Wilbur

"well?" he said to you. you look at chat and see that they're going absolutely mental, Will gets out of his chair and stands behind it gesturing for you to sit down in it. You sit down in his chair looking at chat, they're all just spamming 'WOMAN POG' you giggle as tommy discord calls, you can hear Will say under his breath "what a simp" you laugh harder when he says that. Wilbur hands you a set of headphones and answers the call. As you put the headphones in you can hear Tommy screaming "Hello?"

"Hi!" you say in an excited voice

he mutes his mic, you confused, looks up at Wil he was on his phone probably scrolling through twitter or some shit. He looks down at you and realizes he's still streaming.

"oh shit" he pushes you out of the chair making you go out of frame, deafening on discord. "Chat this is where we are going to end the stream! hope you guys enjoyed seeing my sister for the first time-" you jump into frame " I expect some cute fucking fan art of us chat!" he pushes you out of frame a second time. you wait patiently for him to end the stream. when he does he goes back to discord and undeafens on discord and you and Wilbur talks to tommy until maybe 4:00 pm. We only stop talking because Will noticed you were hungry. We ended up going to Olive garden because neither of you wanted to cook.

date 2021-01-15
Word count 580