-=-18-=-

you sat there on your bed staring at the ceiling listening to music on your airpods. the song changes to 'washing machine heart' by Mitski.

you reach your hand out to your phone and grab it to see the time 1:30 Am. my goodness you started watching the new Bo Burnham movie at 22:00. were you really mopping around for an hour? i guess so?

you put your phone back down on your bed after you change your playlist from random songs to your 'gone dark dhmu :(' playlist.

you sat there listening to sad songs and it was perfectly fine, until 'Unchained Melody' started playing. you recently read from 1970 and you were a VERY emotional person so that story hurt a lot, causing this one song to hurt a lot more as well.

you turn to your side and curl into a pillow that was beside you. you wish it wasn't a pillow,
all you wanted was to wake up at 2 in the morning roll over, see their face and know. that's exactly where i'm supposed to be.

that's all you wanted.

you hold your pillow closer and sob into it. drenching said pillow in your tears. 

maybe within this and next month that would be able to happen. who knows though?

it's not like you can pull a karl Jacobs and just head into the future, right?

alright sleep deprived Y/N time for bed. you hug the pillow in a spooning position where you fall into a deep slumber...

——————————————

you wake up laying down in a flower field full of beautiful flowers assorted from bright sunset red to the pigment colours of a pastel lavender.

you sit up to see you are seated on a red and white checkered picnic blanket. right beside you is a nicely organized picnic. from your favourite fruits cut into cubes to glazed donuts and oh my god they looked good!

you look up to see if you were seated with anyone and you see someone with short fluffy blond hair in a tee-shirt and jeans.

the face was blurred out. that kinda scared you but this place was so wonderful you didn't wanna wake up.

you look down to see Spotify open on a phone where it just started playing 'pretty girl' by Clario. you harmonize with her singing as you sort of vibe to the music.

———————————

the rest of the dream turned to a blur as you woke up facing your window shining the bright sun in your eyes.

you squint your eyes and turn to the other side hoping to fall back asleep. your brother however seemed to have other plans and knocked on your door and peaked his head inside.

"hey when your ready can you come to the living room? there's something important to talk about" he says

you sleepily nod your head as he shuts the door and leaves you to fall back asleep for 30 minutes.

you wake up (again) and grab your phone sitting next to you seeing that it was 12:02. sheeesh you put your phone back down and head to the bathroom where you have a shower and do what ever else you do.

when you come out you head to your closet where you grab your outfit if the day: a pink tennis skort (a skirt with shorts built in underneath it) with a black cropped hoodie.

you exit your room and make your way over to the living room, where your brother was waiting. you sit down on the couch next to him where he turns his attention to you and says bluntly...

"we have to move"
"we're getting evicted"

—————————
A/n:
Yoooooooo!!!
where are they going to go????