-=-21-=-

here you were: walking to your meet up spot with your friend, your old middle school playground. you were walking around the corner of the school to see your friend, Finch sitting on the monkey bars, Finch was always a pretty cool person.

they were very social and outgoing while you would rather stay inside playing minecraft or binge watching netflix.

as you approach closer to them they look up from their phone acknowledging your presents.

"Hey, Y/N!" they say and jump off the monkey bars to give you a hug.

you wrap your arms around the brunettes torso as they wrap their arms around your shoulders. it's been 2 months since summer started and you've both never made the time to see each other.

you sit there in each other's embrace happy to see them, you finally pull away to a ringing in your hoodie poker. it was a call from Karl,

"hello?" you say putting the phone up to your ear,

"hey, where are you and Finch?" the voice asked

"oh we're just at the park we'll be at your house soon" your respond to your friends question.

"oh alrighty, do you want me to start walking to the starbucks i'll get the drinks" it proposed

"oh no it's fine, Wilbur gave me his credit card so I can pay for everything," you turn down the offer

"Damn he your sugar daddy or something?" they say in a joking tone

"KARL he's my brother!" you say back in a joking tone.

"ok well, Krystle is just around the corner we'll see you in a sec" they say

"alright me and Finch will be there in like 5 minutes" you tell it.

"k bye,"

"byee"

you hang up, and put the phone back in your pocket and grab Finches hand to pull them towards the exit.

——————-

as you approach Karl's house you see them and Krystle sitting on the porch talking.

Krystle looks towards you and stands up getting karl's attention them following suit, as they both walk towards you and Finch.

"Heyyy, how are you guys?!" you say while pulling them in for a group hug

they both say how their doing and you carry on walking towards the nearest starbucks.

—————

while walking up you guys talked about your summer and what you did.

"i went camping with my family" said finch

"my cousins came over for a bit" said Karl,

"i'm spent a lot of time with my family" said Krystle.

"i stayed in my room playing minecraft" you said laughing.

your friends joined in laughing and spent a good 2 minutes until you could all calm down.

—————-

you arrived at starbucks and got your usual drink along with a cake pop, finch got a frappe-chino, krystle got a refresher, and Karl got a lemonade,

table setup:
krystle karl
——
you finch

you all sat at a big table drinking your drinks and talking about anything and everything.

you put your hands down on the table getting your friends attention before saying.

"so i have something important to announce."

"oh no last time i heard that was when my parents divorced" finch said trying to make it less stressful for you.

"uhmm so... i'm moving," you said.

Krystle gasped and the others just stared at you waiting for more detail.

"i'm moving to Nottingham, which is four hours away, so this is probably the last time you're gonna see me for a while" you tell the group.

finch throws his arm around your shoulder.

"that's alright we have all day to spend together, and i really don't wanna spend it moping around, so why don't we go to the palace pier or something, there's an arcade there?"

you all agree and start walking to the bus stop to head there.

————————

you arrive at brighton palace pier arcade and you and your friends were waiting in lite to get tickets.

———

you were wondering around the arcade looking for games to play when you run across a Dance Dance Revolution.

you poke Karl in the arm,

"i bet i could beat you in DDR"

"oh your so on"

———-

the next few hours were full of fun and competitive gaming but you wouldn't have it any other way.

—————

hey!
how are you guys?
i'm doing pretty good!
i might get a haircut soon
so that's pretty pog.
has anyone else been weirdly obsessed with old music?
bc i've been listening to the beetles and Queen on repeat.
also i've been awake for more than 70+ hours and i'm still not tired, am i dying?
ALSO NEW TITLE POG?
-Nik <3

chapter check up
did you eat?

did you drink any water?

idk what to ask schools out.

———————
i'd miss a mcc stream for u <3

———
JOIN THE DISCORD LINK IN BIO

word count- 795