-=-23-=-

3rd person pov

it's been 2 days since you and Wilbur had moved into the new home Y/N would admit it was a nice home.

2 floors 3 bed 2 bath.

Wilbur got the master bedroom, on the second floor, you got the second biggest room, and the third bedroom has turned into an office room for Wilbur to stream in.

the walls in your room was painted a light grey and the back wall was covered in fairy lights, some across the ceiling as well. your bed was pushed up to the wall with lights and next to it was your desk with your computer on it.

it's now only 1 weekend left of summer break and most of that weekend would probably be full of streaming or playing bedwars with Tommy.

speaking of which you and tommy had gotten closer and found out you two would be going to the same collage. he offered to show you around which you accepted.

you were in the kitchen drinking a peace tea when you heard the doorbell ring. you got up from the chair you were sitting in and made your way to the door to open it and see a package. you got excited and brought it over to the kitchen island to see it was addressed to Wil.

you placed it down and left it alone. it wasn't your job to see what he bought.

it's been a few hours and you have decided to stream. you haven't streamed much  as it is so why not now?

you were bored, Wilbur was filming a clog with tommy which left you the whole house to yourself.

you set up your stream and open minecraft as it was on the starting soon screen.

you didn't necessarily have a plan for the stream you just wanted to do something.

"Hey, hey everyone! how are we doing today?" you say waving to the camera as you switched it on.

user17 good

user 62 bad

user 41 i've been good how are you :))

user 35 meh

"oh i'm sorry to see some of you aren't doing to well. hopefully this stream brightens your day at least a little bit!"

" Now, let's play some minecraft " you say as you click onto hypixel.

you haven't streamed to much but your channel has grown a bit since last time you have gone live.

" DIE, DIE, DIE YOU SON OF A BIT-" you were cut off by a notification. you were raided by Nihachu.

"YOOOO THANK YOU NIHACHU FOR THE RAID OF TEN THOUSAND PEOPLE"

as you were thanking her you were hit off of an island in bedwars

"MOTHER FUCKER" you yelled and hit your chairs armrest.

it was now sundown and wilbur has come back from filming with some your favourite fast food.

yum.