-=-24-=-

it was now Monday and here you were sat in the passenger seat of your brothers car, you had your headphones in listening to one of your favourite songs '(another) hotel party' by Matty Reynolds. you closed your eyes as your foot bounced from anxiety.

when your eyes opened you were pulling up to the drop off zone, you took a few deep breaths as you try to calm your nerves, when the car comes to a stop let out a breath you didn't know you were holding and grabbed your bag that was by your feet.

you unlocked the car door and exchange goodbyes with Wilbur. when your out of the car you looked to your phone to see your schedule while walking up to the school doors.

Monday: Math, Science, Lunch, Art, Gym
Tuesday: History, Physics, Home-

meh that's a problem to worry about tomorrow. when you look up you came face first with a white shirt right in your face.

"mph" you groaned as you walked right into it falling back. you sat on the ground as you rubbed your temple. god you really should have got some sleep last night. when you looked up you saw a very familiar blondie.

he was holding his hand out to you "are you alright?" he asked his voices laced with concern. you grabbed his hand and pulled yourself up"no i'm fucking dying" you said with sarcasm. his eyes widened "genuin-" you cut him off "i'm fine, how are you, it's nice to meet you in person finally" you said dusting off your jeans

"i'm alright, it's nice to see you as well" you smiled at him before you heard someone clear their throat.

you look over to see a boy: blond hair, dark blue eyes (a/n im not too sure i couldn't find a good picture) and maybe 5'9-5'10.

"oh hello!" you gave him a wave "hi, how are you?" he smiled. "i'm good!-"

———-
At lunch you sat with Tom and his friends: Freddy, and Erin and honestly they were quite lovely fellas.

you sat in art class sketching in your doodle book when your teacher, Ms. Smith clapped her hands.

"alright, class. for our first assignment this year will be a collaboration with the film class, so they should be coming any moment now. I think this will be good for our new students to make some friends that aren't in this class"

just as the teacher finished there was a knock on the door, as she goes to the blue door you sit up straight in your chair to see the sketch better: a person drawn in red , blue , and black pen and they had hair in a low messy bun with a chain earring.

you added a few more sketches before the teacher clapped her hands once more causing you to look at her.

" Alright i will assign partners so let's start, Freddy and Erica, Becca and Lauren, Thomas and Y/N " she continued to list all your peers into duos.

" Alright, go find your partners! " you looked back down head in your sketch book as you continued to draw lines, squiggles, and curves.

soon enough Tom was hover's over your shoulder looking down at you, when you tilted your head up the two faces were very close together, so close the two of your noses were touching, the two of you were sharing a breath.

Tom straightened his posture " whatcha drawing? " he asked out of curiosity. you moved the book from underneath your chin to show him. " that looks really good! " you blushed, people always told you your art looked good, you've never reacted like this though, maybe there was something about him.

A/n
Yo what's up you bozos
currently i am struggling with mental health and ideas for both this and my ranboo story :(
N E ways, i got bored and wrote this.
Nov 22

657 words