-=-10-=-

Please vote!

Y/N POV

It's been a few days since the stream with tommy. I've looked to his chat while we were talking once and there was multiple comments asking if, I have a twitch or YouTube. I really should make one. I'll ask Wilbur about it

Timeskip

A few hours later the H/c haired girl slid down the railing of her and her brother's shared house. She sees the brown eyed boy in the kitchen making a sandwich from what she could tell.

"Hey will~" she said in a sing song voice

"Oh god, when ever you do that voice you want something."

The girl scoffed "I do not! How rude of you to accuse me of something like that" she said in some what posh voice, the
e/c eyes girl put her hand on her heart

The tall boy chuckled "oh how rude of me m'lady is there something I can do to repay my attitude being rude towards you?" He said in the same accent.

"Actually there is something kind sir. I would like to start streaming, and also a bite of your sandwich, but I again also need some assistance to set it up" she said still in the same accent. This would probably become a running joke between the two of them.

You could basically see his eyes light up even tho he's a whole foot taller than you
Wilbur grabbed you by the wrist and brought you upstairs to your computer. you already had your PC set up and everything. you've played a lot of video games in your free time, so streaming wouldn't be to hard, right?

timeskip

wrong, you've been streaming for about two hours and no one has joined. you were playing bedwars and you were pretty good at it, your friends told you you were like the female version of Purpled but less Extreme. if that makes since.

as soon as you were wrapping up you got a phone call from niki

you end stream and awnser

you: UwU. Niki: UwU

"heyy~~~"

hey, Niki what's up!?

"oh well will told me that you recently broke up with your boyfriend. and i was wondering if you, i don't know want to have a girls day? I have Minx and Cara with me. if you want to do something."

"Oh! yeah sure i'm down when?"

"depends how fast can you get ready?"

————————————————
you quickly went onto youtube on your computer and searched up
'dream speed run music' you pressed play.

————————————————

"Niki time me!"

————————————————

you jumped out of your chair and immediately went to your wardrobe and picked out a cute outfit (use your imagination) and threw it on, you went to your bathroom, brushed your hair did some simple makeup and ran back to your phone.

————————————————

"what's my time?!"

————————————————

Niki laughs and you could hear in the background Cara saying 'Damn dream sounds a little different these days'

you chuckle

authors note:
oml spring break is not how i planned. but anyways.. hey guys!

just a check up

if you SH how many days clean are you?

have you drank water today?

have you eaten?

did you do your homework?