-=12=-

after we left the diner, i kept thinking about that boy. his voice sounded so god damn familiar, i just couldn't put my finger on it.

as me and the three girls were in the car niki decided on our next activity.

"why don't we go grab some white claws, head back to my house and stream?"

"Niki my beloved if there's alcohol involved i'm down"

"i mean im down but what about Y/N they're 16 they can't drink"

"i'll be fine i'll get a peace tea or some shit"

"great plan settled lets go!" minx said pointing in a random direction

"uhm the liquor and grocery store is over there" i say while pointing to the correct direction

cara simply nods while going the direction i pointed.

when we got to the liquor store i stayed in the car as the legally old enough girls got their drinks.

while i waited in the car i went onto twitch and saw tommy was streaming.

i click onto the stream titled

420,690 viewers
I GET WOMEN TO PLAY MINECRAFT WITH ME.+ technoblade

i watch the stream for a few minutes thinking 'what is taking these girls to pick out white claws' i get cut off from my thoughts by tommy saying

"do you guys know ranboo is fucking visiting tubbo in the UK as we speak right now."

see a normal person who has basic logic would put two and two together would figure out who that man is.

but because the author needs to write a story, you are very stupid and can't add it up (A/n luv you guys MWAH)

you type in chat

————————————————
Y/NSoot: Wait that's so cool! Good for him!
————————————————

but not many people notice thanks to you not having a very large platform on twitch.

you look at your channel points and saw you have 300k or in other words: enough points to make him end stream.
this man needs to stop being your cure towards boredom

you put a devilish smirk on your face and click the button. there you see an image pop up where it says: 'optional message here:' you click on the text and write something that brings an even bigger smirk to your face.

as that sent off the girls finally came back from the store as they hopped in the car you brought your attention back to your phone where Tommy spoke out the message you left.

"'hello it is i: Wilbur soots sister. give me clout <3'

Okay Y/N you've got your clout. any ways thank you all for joining and, Goodnight"

he waved to the camera while ending.

with barely even a minute to spare you got a dm from the big man himself

————————————————

bitch boy:
real mature using me
for clout

:Bitch
i have to use wil
being my brother to my
advantage >:) 

bitch boy:
my discord is lagging.
it would be easier to text
if i had your number

————————————————

"that smooth son of a bitch" you mumbled not expecting the older girls to hear you.

minx turns around from the passenger seat.

"what was smooth?"

you hesitate for a moment.

you passed her your phone but still holding the top where the camera is: you may trust these bitches with your life, but definitely not your phone. they could go through your wattpad library! (i see you bitches)

"HOLY SHIT THAT SMOOTH FUCKER"

————————————————
A/n
it is currently 03:25 in the morning: i have a test tomorrow that's worth a lot of my grade that i did not study for and will most likely fail.
what am i doing instead of studying or getting sleep? writing a god damn fanfic about a 16 year old swearing gremlin. :]

—————

Chapter check in!

if you sh how many days clean are you? (i'm proud of you every step you take)

what/ did you eat today?
(i had a biscuit:] )

have you drank water today?
(your kidney fucking needs it)

————————————————

are you a government
bc i'm down to smash you
;)

—————
word count- 678