-=-22-=-

||||||||| Y/n's Pov |||||||||

when you got home you placed Wil's card on the counter and made your way to your room,

once you walked in you closed the door behind you and laid on top of your bed before your phone started ringing

with an audible groan you awnser without looking at the name.

"hello?" you ask, your voice hoarse with tiredness.

"hey, you wanna play bedwars?"
Tommy.

"uhm" you took your phone away from your ear 22:07 "maybe later, i'm very tired"

"oh? what'd you do that made you so tired?" he asked.

"i was hanging out with friends before me and Wil have to pack up the house." you say blandly.

"ah" tommy said

"yeah, did you do anything fun or interesting today?" you ask him.

"mmmm i streamed with toby and Ranboo today before he had to leave back to america. God have i told you how much i hate america?" he asked, his voice laced with humour and almost some seriousness in it.

"you haven't, care to elaborate?" you asked. turning on your camera.

"i just hate 'em, y'know. they have guns and shit-" you zoned out as you set your phone up on your bedside table.

tommy turned his camera on as well continuing his ramble on americans.

you got comfy under the covers as tommy's voice brought you closer and closer to dreamland.

fairly quickly did you fall asleep and it was nice, tommy acting as background noise.

————————————————-

||||||||| Tom's Pov |||||||||

you were sat there rambling about your day and how much you hate americans when you heard- soft snores.

you looked to the screen to see Y/N peacefully sleeping, i didn't understand it, how could someone look so pretty even when they're sleeping-

No Tom stop it!

you don't like her like that, you can't it's wilbur's sister for fucks sake.

but what if you did like her?

you sigh while joining the call on your phone so you could lay down.

you set up your phone next to your bed and fell into a deep slumber with the girl you TOTALLY DO NOT LIKE on the phone with you.

sorry for such a short chapter :(
I'm back now so that's good!
i hope everyone is ja ring a good day
REMEMBER TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!!!
:)
-Nik