-=-17-=-

awooga simps
—————-

it's been a few days since you and Matt went on the date.

everything's been chill, and you two talked about streaming, school and anything in between.

currently you were tweeting something

—————-

Y/Ntalksalot:

Going live!! Come join,
be there or be square.

twitch.tv/Y/NSoot

————

you pressed the go live button to see your f/c starting soon screen that you and Miss. Niki, Nihachu made together.

you waited for 5 minutes until you had turned your face can on and waved at said camera.

"hi chat!" you said in a sweet and welcoming voice.

you saw a few more 'hi's' and 'hello's' in chat.

you clapped your hands together and started explaining your plan for the stream

"Alright so today, chat. we are going to play some bedwars and if we have time, we will maybe build on my creative world"

you raised your thumbs at the camera

"sound good?"

——————

you've been streaming for 1-2 hours now, and you've decided that this was enough for today

"Alright chat this is where i think we're gonna end for right now, i had a good time and i hope you guys did as well" you clapped your hands together before you waved to the camera."Byeee!"

you've been doing pretty good in the streaming community averaging 2.1k live viewers a stream.

you were about to shut off your computer but you saw a notification on discord. it was from Tommy.

Tommyinnit

hey i saw your
stream your pretty
good at bedwars.

ty! i have a few
hours on there
you wanna play
sometime?

haha yeah i was
gonna ask you that

lol great minds
think alike

they really do

i'm free right now if you
wanna get on a game
————————————————

that was a lie, you were actually supposed to hang out with your closest friend, Finch, you two haven't really hung out much since you started streaming, you would have to tell them about that you wouldn't be able to make it.

as you pick up your phone which was right beside you your Discord on your computer started ringing.

(tommy=UwU. you=UwU. )

"Hello!"

"Hey! you down for bedwars?"

"yeah just give me one moment please "

"oh yeah of course take your time"

"thank you"