Chapter 15: Down Once More

Hey guys sorry for not posting in a while, but I have picked out the new schedule that would best fit me.

Monday: Off

Tuesday: Phantom of The Opera or It Is Okay to Love the Villainess

Wednesday: Off

Thursday: Sincerely Yours My Half-Blood Prince or The Girl With The Blue Eyes

Friday: Off

Saturday: Random

Sunday: Off

Don't forget to comment and vote as well as share it with people who might like it. Okay, back to the story, and have a great day!
***

"Why are you here," I asked, staring into her eyes.

Christine, however, did not like this question. She rolled her eyes, "Is there a reason for me wanting to come and see my sister?"

She was acting coy and playing on something.
"Then why were you dancing with the other ballerinas instead of coming to find me," I ask somewhat stern.

I did not want to be mean to her or so strict, but Christine was sheltered from the world. She often times did not know that her actions have repercussions. Yet, I still only wanted the best for her.

"How do you know that," she said meekly.
I could not tell her where Erik and I had been. He had to tell her himself.

Looking at her dress, it looks similar to the sugar plum fairy costume that I had worked on.

"You are wearing the sugarplum fairy costumes that I had personally designed for the sets. If you came to see me, you would remember I was a seamstress," I said calmly.

Christine twiddled her thumb and whipped her lashes.

"Well, I graduated from school yesterday. I was able to graduate early because I had excel in dancing," she said happily.

I knew Christine was a great dancer, but at the same time, was she lying to me. She had no reason to lie.

"What about your singing lessons. Did you pass all those," I asked.

Christine, however, did not seem pleased with this response.

"They told me my singing was not good enough. My voice, as they put it, was as pretty if you have a rusted fork scrape a plate."

Oh no, it already happened.

I immediately threw down my harsh words and reached out to hug my sister.

"I am so sorry, Chrissy. Maybe I should not have been too harsh on you. That still not justifies why you are here," I say.

Christine somehow puts on an apologetic face. I knew she meant well it was just her actions that seemed to be driven by her own needs.

Before we continued to talk, Meg came from behind me, squeezing my waist.

"Ma lutine, I am so happy you are back. My mother said you would be back by now," Meg chirped. Meg turning her blonde curls and her sparkling eyes, gazed at Christine.