Chapter 13: Prima Dona

Hey, guys hope you are having a great holiday!

Sorry for the late upload been busy!
I hope you love this chapter!!
Also, don't forget to comment and vote!!

Alright, back to the story
***

I was surprised that the Phantom had something my size lying around. He said it was an outfit he found lying around, but I knew better; he probably made it himself.

It was a grey dress that had a red lining coming from the neck to the collars. There stood little patterns in the center that looked so lovely and extravagant. The details and artisans were terrific, and I was thoroughly impressed by it.

It was strange to walk around the Opera House with Erik himself. If my other self were to see the predicament I was in, and they would have definitely freaked out.

Surprisingly everything was clean and well maintained. Which was strange since I thought there would be more dirt around.

Looking around, small sparks of light twinkled around us. We were in the inner corners of the museum.

Erik then stopped and placed his finger on his lips to almost sign to be quiet. His eyes flickered a certain way

I nodded in agreeance, excited about what he was going to show.

He pressed against the brick, and it slowly opened. Erik signaled his hand to come closer and look.

Excited and nervous, I slowly make my way over. I began to peer out and saw people walking around. It was some of the crew members walking around and yelling out orders.

This was amazing!

It explained how Erik in the movie was able to move around so quickly and hear everything?

I could hear them talking about the upcoming show as well as other nonsense about drinks and women.

Pulling away, I see Erik waiting patiently for my response. His face riddled with anticipation, eyes mixed like a never-ending sea waiting for me. It was quite intense looking at his eyes for so long.

I whispered into the air; a smile dawned on my face. "This is amazing? Are there any more spots?"

Erik's smile dawned on his face, and aglow faded onto his face. He then slowly reached for my hand, waiting for my response. I held onto his hand with no sense of doubt in my mind.

He then began to carry me along as we traveled. Each new wonder more surprising than the next. In one of the rooms, I saw Madame Branchet smoking, which was not so incredible. I often smelt the remain of a cigarette or two around her.

Finally, we entered the last room, which was the ballet studio. It was strange seeing it like this. On the outside without playing the piano or on stage.

The Phantom standing against a small door. His black glove was placed on a brass doorknob. He stopped; however, something about his body language made me wonder what was wrong.

"This, however, is my favorite place," he said in an assertive tone.

As the door opens, a shiny studio is seen. The lights are shown brightly, and I could see mirrors fill throughout.

Looking out towards the mirrors, I saw the dancers on the other side. Their voices, however, I could not hear.

"They can't see us if you are wondering," Erik answered.

I turned to him, a sense of glee filling my voice. "What is this place?"

Erik smiled in amusement. "This was a hidden room that the opera house had build around. I found it one day while roaming around for inspiration in the Opera house."He began to walk around as my eyes stared at him with interest and awe. "I decided to revamp the place and make it more bearable."