Chapter 12: Dear Old friend

Hello everyone, it is great to post again!

 I am delighted with all support and comments I am receiving.

Thank you so much, and I really appreciate it!

Continue with your comments and do not feel shy to give me some pointer.

As always don't forget to vote and comment

Now returning to the story

***

(Delphine's Pov)

My eyelids slowly began to open up, and I could feel myself in warm sheets.

Did someone place a blanket on me when i fell asleep in the chapel?

I sat up, stretching my hands, getting ready to go back to my room. However, looking around the room, I noticed I was not in the chapel.

Where the hell was I?

I slowly began to get out of bed. Pressing my hand against my head, I felt a slight throbbing.

This body really can't handle liquor.

Feeling my hair, I could tell it was somewhat messy now. I felt sort of upset about this since Meg had spent so much time doing my hair.

Getting up from the bed, I began to look around the room. It was very familiar; there was something about the room.

Looking around, I saw books placed throughout the room. It was books I had never seen before. The way the books were bound could easily give off the high quality it was.

I was so intrigued to see this.

Was I in another dream?

The throbbing in my head confirmed I was not dreaming. Looking at my outfit, I could tell I was still in my clothes. They were slightly loose but not completely.

As I was about to investigate the room more, I could hear a piano playing slight strumming.

Looking to the side, I found a door slightly open. Walking to the door, I began to make my way out of the door.

A little way down, I began to see where I was. Immediately I hed back to the room, doing my best not to make any noise.

I was in Erik's home underneath the opera house.

No, this was not possible.

I should not be here.

How did I get here?

Did he take me here last night?

I tried to think about last night, but my memory was somewhat foggy. The last thing I remember is sleeping in the Chapel.

I took a deep breath and tried to access the situation.

Maybe this was for the best. If I am too set both of them up, it would be best to feel f the surroundings, maybe make it more adaptable for Christine.

I placed my fist in my hand, confirming what I had to do. Walking out of the room, I slowly looked around before going towards Erik.

Erik stood there, playing a few keys before stopping and scribbling. The song was the angel of music song.

I began to walk behind Erik, watching him work slowly. He did not know I was behind him because he would definitely have turned and stopped if he knew I was this close.