Jack Meets Coralia

Jackie's POV

I woke to Coralia shaking me and sit up yawning as I rub sleep from my eyes. "Mum we've been sailing for five days and have not left this room. Except to go to the bathroom. Can we please go onto deck?" she pleads.

"Ok we will, after I introduce you to someone" I tell her. As I got ready for the day.

"Who? One of the new recruits?" she asks confused.

"Guess you could call him that" I say still feeling guilty. "Wait here and I shall return with him soon" I assure her.

"Ok, I'll brush my hair" she states. I kiss her forehead before leaving the room. I walk through the halls heading for the deck. But Jack springs out of nowhere with a hook holding it to my throat.

"Don't tell me your still sour about me bringing you here" I say.

"Where is our daughter?" he demands.

"You'll meet her if you remove that hook" I tell him and he removes. "Besides I told you I had a ship" I state.

"No, Blackbeard has a ship. Upon which I am now imprisoned" he states.

"You think Coralia and I wanted to be here, we were kidnapped same as you. Four years ago and we have been waiting for the right moment to escape. With you here we can" I tell him quietly. "We can do this, Jack. The Fountain of Youth. Like you always wanted" I state.

"All I've wanted is you and our daughter safe" he tells me.

"Not really safe on this ship" I tell him.

"Blackbeard. Edward Teach. The pirate all pirates fear. Resurrector of the dead in his spare time" he states.

"He'll listen to his first mate Angelica, I hear you knew each other" I state.

"He listens to no one, why would he listen to her?" he asks me confused.

"Apparently she is his long lost daughter" I tell him.

"He brought that?" he asks me surprised.

"She sold that" I correct.

"Then it's the Fountain of Youth for him or him and her, not you and me" Jack states.

"No Jack, that's the best part. He'll be dead" I tell him smiling. "There is a prophecy. Maybe you don't believe in the supernatural" I say.

"No, I've seen a thing or two" he states.

"The Quartermaster. The man with no eyes. He is known as eleri ipin, witness of fate. He sees things before they happen. He's never wrong" I explain. "The prophecy is this: Blackbeard will meet his death, within a fortnight, at the hands of a one-legged man" I state. "It's why he is after the fountain" I add.

"Interesting" he mumbles.

"Anyway, lets go see our daughter" I tell him grabbing his hand. I lead him to mine and Coralia's room. I enter first and Jack follows me.

"That was quick, did you find him mum?" Coralia asks as she reads her book.

"Actually he found me" I tell her and she looks up at us. "Coralia, allow me to introduce you to your father. Captain Jack Sparrow" I state. "Jack, our daughter Coralia" I add.

"Daddy?" Coralia says shocked as she stands up.

"Hello my princess" he says. She squeals and races over hugging him tightly.

"Best Birthday gift ever" Coralia states.

"Yes, but I also have another gift for you" I tell her. I hand her a picture of William and I. "That is your Uncle Will and I promise you will meet him one day" I state.

"I have something for you also" Jack states. "I've carried it with me for years along with a gift for your mother" he states. "For you my princess" he says handing her a necklace.

"Wow, I love it!" Coralia squeals and Jack helps her put it on. He then places a gold band on my fingers.

"I had these made for us" he states and puts one on his own ring finger. "Now everyone will know we're married" he declares.

"I love it Jack" I tell him smiling and kiss him lightly. "Now about the escape plan" I state.

"Don't worry, I will handle everything" he tells me.

"We can help dad" Coralia tells him.

"I'm sure you could, but I want you both safe" he tells her. "I will handle everything and we'll be free" he states. "Jackie protect Coralia, while I attend to the details" he tells me.

"Ok, but be careful Jack" I tell him. "Blackbeard is not a good man and he will hurt us if you anger him to much" I state.

"Don't worry, I won't let him touch either of you" he assures me. "Now why don't we all catch up" he suggests. We all sit down. Coralia and I either side of him as he wraps his arms around us. We tell him all about our adventures. I even tell him about Elizabeth being pregnant. I hope she had her baby and that they are both healthy. I wish I had been there when Will got to come on land, so that he could of meet Coralia.

Jack soon leaves to come up with a plan. Telling me and Coralia to stay put. I tried to protest, but he shut me up with a kiss. Then left before I could catch my breath. I cursed him under my breath and sharpen my sword & throwing daggers. Coralia cleans the pistol I had given her for her last birthday.

A/N

Picture above of Captain Jack Sparrow.