Reunion and Capture

Third Person

Third Person

Will had knocked Jack out and saved Elizabeth by himself. He rowed them back to the Interceptor while Elizabeth dropped oars into the water. Once on the boat she went up first to see more pirates. "Boy where be Jack?" Gibbs asks.

"He fell behind, key please" Will says holding a hand out and Gibbs places a key in it. Will then leads Elizabeth to the captain's cabin. Once he unlocks it they enter to see Jackie sitting on the bed.

Jackie's POV

"Elizabeth!" I cheer and hug my best friend tightly. "Where's Jack Sparrow? I'm going to kill him" I state.

"He fell behind" Will states.

"And we're following the pirates code. Any man who falls behind is left behind" I say disheartened. I really wanted to Jack who was the best in a sword fight. "Elizabeth, you're hurt" I state seeing her hand. I warm up some water and clean the wound. Then Will bandaged it. We did this while Elizabeth told us of her journey and gave Will back his medallion.

"I thought I lost it the day you rescued us, why did you take it?" he asks her. While I play with my necklace. Both are the final things father ever sent us before mum died. When we thought Will had lost his, I was more careful with mine. Never taking it off and always keeping it hidden.

"Because I was afraid you were pirates, that would of been awful" she states.

"It wasn't you blood they needed" I state.

"It was our blood, the blood of a pirate" Will adds.

"Will, Jackie I'm so sorry" Elizabeth tells us. Will slams his hand on the table and leaves the room. Leaving the medallion on the table. Elizabeth follows him while I study the medallion. When I hear shouts from above and head outside.

"What's happening?" I ask when I notice them throwing stuff overboard.

"The Black Pearl is gaining on us" Will states. I look behind us to see him telling the truth. I knew they'd catch up and go to grab my sword, glad I'd sharpen it. I also grabbed two throwing knives and a pistol. Marty had been teaching me how to shoot. I then run to the helm to hear Gibbs give the order to drop the starboard anchor. I grab the railing just in time to not fall.

We're now along the Black Pearl and the fight begins. "Now is a good time for an other bright idea" Gibbs states.

"It's your turn" Elizabeth tells him.

"We give them her" Anna-maria states pointing a pistol at Elizabeth.

"She's not what they're after" Will and I tell her.

"The medallion" Elizabeth says.

"You go get it, I'll protect Elizabeth" I tell Will and he heads down below. Just then the enemy pirates begin to board our ship. Elizabeth continues to shoot while I protect her back. When she ran out of bullets I had been separated from her. I try to make my way back to her as she uses the rifle as club.

Jack appears and saves her from a pirate, then I crouch down. "Sparrow you owe me a sword fight" I state.

"Sure thing Luv" he states before turning to Elizabeth. "Where's the medallion?" he asks her.

"Wrench!" she exclaims going to back hand him. But Jack grabs her hand and looks at the clothe surrounding it.

"Ah where's dear William?" he asks.

"Will" Elizabeth and I say running over to the stairs that lead below. But find it blocked by the broken mast. "Will" we say and he appears.

"Elizabeth, Jackie" he says relieved. We try to move the mast, but it wouldn't budge.

"We can't move it" Elizabeth tells him as I draw my sword again.

"Elizabeth look out!" I shout and start to fight two pirates at once. They had tried to sneak up on us. But as they distract me two other pirates grab Elizabeth and drag her away.

"Elizabeth!" Will shouts and I turn to see her gone. That was a big mistake as one of the pirates knocks me out. I come to tied to the mast of the Black Pearl with the rest of the crew. To see Will pointing a pistol at himself.

"Name your terms mister Turner" Barbossa I believe tells him.

"Elizabeth and Jackie go free" Will states.

"We got that, anything else?" Barbossa asks.

"And the crew are not to be harmed" Will tells him.

"Agreed" Barbossa tells him. I'm released from the mast and the crew is escorted to the brig. While I stand beside Elizabeth wishing I had a weapon. "What be your name Missy?" Barbossa asks me.

"Jackie Smith, I'm a maid in the governors household. The best friend of Elizabeth and Will" I half lie. He seems to accept it and walks away.

A/N

Picture in chapter of Jackie and Elizabeth.