Tia Dalma's Shack

Jackie's outfit: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/cd/56/19/cd5619069327725350b5e2d14a7f0bf4--pirate-outfits-velvet-pants.jpg

Jackie's POV

"No worries, mates. Tia Dalma and I go way back. Thick as thieves. Nigh inseparable we are. Were. Have been. Before I meet Jackie" Jack assures us.

"I've got your back" Gibbs tells him.

"It's my front I'm worried about" Jack tells him.

"I'm with you" I assure him lancing our fingers together. He smiles and leads us to the front door. Jack enters with me beside and a girl with dreadlocks looks up smiling.

"Jack Sparrow" she says standing up.

"Tia Dalma" he says smiling.

"I always know de wind was goin' blow you back to me one day" she states. "Jackie and William Turner, you have a touch of destiny" she says.

"You know us?" Will and I ask her.

"You want to know me" she says smiling at Will.

"There'll be no knowing here" I tell her.

"We've come for help and we're not leaving without it" Jack adds.

"Come" Tia says.

"Come" Jack tells us.

"What... service... may I do you? Hmmm? You know I demand payment" Tia tells Jack.

"We brought payment" I assure her and wave Gibbs forward. He gives a cage with monkey Jack inside to Jack.

"Look an undead monkey" Jack says shooting it.

"Top that" I say as Tia accepts the cage. She lets the monkey out and he runs into another room. While Gibbs complains about how long it took to catch the monkey. "You didn't do anything, I caught the monkey" I remind him.

"The payment is fair" Tia states.

"We're looking for this. And what it goes to" Will states showing her the drawing of the key.

"The compass you battered from me, it can't lead you to this?" Tia asks Jack.

"Maybe, why?" he asks her.

"Jack Sparrow does not know what he wants, or wants to many things the same amount" Tia says smirking. "Your key goes to a chest, and it is what lay inside the chest you seek, don't it?" she asks.

"What is inside?" Gibbs asks.

"Gold! Jewels? Unclaimed properties of a valuable nature?" Pintel asks.

"Nothing bad I hope" Ragetti states.

"You know of... Davy Jones, yes? A man of de sea. A great sailor, until he ran afoul of dat which vex all men" Tia explains.

"What vexes all men?" Will asks her confused and I giggle.

"What indeed" Tia says.

"The sea" Gibbs suggests.

"Sums" Pintel guesses.

"Dichotomy of good and evil" Ragetti says.

"A woman" Jack and I state while he wraps his arm around my waist.

"A woman, he fell in love with her" Tia explains.

"No, I heard it was the sea he fell in love with" Gibbs tells her.

"Same story, different version and all are true" Tia says firmly. "See, it was a woman, as changing, and harsh, and untamable as the sea. Him never stopped loving her. But the pain it cause 'im was too much to live wid. But not enough to cause him to die" she explains.

"What exactly did he put into the chest?" Will and I ask her.

"Him heart" she states gesturing to her own.

"Literally or figuratively?" Ragetti asks her.

"He couldn't li'erally put his heart in a chest! Could he?" Pintel asks.

"It was not wort' feeling what... small fleeting joy life brings, and so... he carved out him heart, lock it away in a chest, and hide de chest from de world. De keys, he keep wid him at all times" Tia explains.

"You knew this" Will accuses Jack.

"He did not" I tell him firmly.

"I didn't know where the key was. But now we do. So all that's left is to climb aboard the Flying Dutchman, grab the key, you go back to Port Royal and save your bonnie lass, hey" Jack says.

"Let me see your hand" Tia tells Jack. He sighs and hands her his wrapped hand.

"Uhhh! The black spot!" Gibbs exclaims. Gibbs quickly wipes his hands on his chest, spins around once to the left, and spits. Pintel and Ragetti copy him while I roll my eyes.

"My eyesight's as good as ever, just so you know" Jack tells them. Pushing aside cloth door beads, Tia goes into a back room, and searches for something. Jack goes to steal a ring but I glare at him. Tia returns with a jar of dirt.

"Davy Jones cannot make port. Cannot step on land but once every ten years. Land is where you are safe, Jack Sparrow. And so you will carry land wid you" she explains.

"This is a jar of dirt" Jack states and I giggle.

"Yes" Tia says nodding.

"Is the jar of dirt going to help?" Jack asks her.

"If you don't want it give it back" Tia tells him.

"No" Jack says hugging the jar of dirt making me laugh.

"It seems we have a need to find the Flying Dutchman" Will tells Tia.

"A touch of destiny" she says dropping crab claws onto a table.

"I know where that is captain" Gibbs states.

"Great, then we can set sail immediately" I say smiling.

"Jackie, maybe it'd be best if you stay here" Will says.

"No way!" I snap. "I'm Jack's fiance, wherever he goes I go" I state. "Right Jack?" I ask turning to my fiance  who was giving me a guilty look. "Jack?" I say confused and something covers my mouth. I pass out.

Third Person POV

"Thanks Tia Dalma" Jack says as Will lays his twin sister down.

"I shall watch over her until you return" Tia assures him. Jack kisses Jackie one last time before leaving with the others.

"Thank you Jack" Will says.

"What we're about to do is very dangerous, I'd never forgive myself if she was hurt. Besides I trust Tia Dalma to keep her safe and in good health" Jack states. They reach the Pearl and Gibbs charts a course. They set sail immediately for their destination.

A/N

Picture above of Tia's shack exterior and picture on the external link of the interior.