Ending the Curse

Jackie's POV

Norrington agreed to go save Will after Elizabeth said she'd marry him. Jack gave up the baring to Ilsa De Muerta. Elizabeth was locked in Norrington's cabin. While Jack and I went wit him along with half the soldiers into row boats."I don't care for the situation, any attempt to storm the caves. Could turn to an ambush" James states after looking through a spy glass.

"Not if you're the one doing the ambushing" I tell him.

"We go in, I convince Barbossa to send his men out with their little boats. You and your mates return to the Dauntless and blast them out of the water with your cannons. What have you got to lose?" Jack asks placing a hand on James' shoulder.

"Nothing I lament being rid of" James says pushing his hand away. Jack and I get into our own boat. He rows us to shore and then we make our way through the pirate crowd.

We're seized by the pirates. "Where's Elizabeth?" Will asks when he sees us.

"She's safe" I assure him smiling.

"As I promised. She's sent to marry Norrington like she promised and you're about to die for her like you promised. So we're all men of our word really, except for Elizabeth and Jackie. Who are women" Jack states.

"Shut up, you're next" Barbossa says pointing a knife at Jack. He then goes to slit Will's throat.

"You don't want to be doing that, mate" Jack and I tell him.

"Oh, I really think I do" Barbossa says.

"You're funeral" we say shrugging and he sighs looking at us.

"Why don't I want to be doing this?" he asks.

"Well because..." I start to see and a hand lands on my shoulder. I slap it away as Jack continues where I left off.

"Because, the H.M.S. Dauntless is lying in wait right off shore. Ready to blow you from the water" he explains. Ignoring Will and I as we tried to stop him from speaking.A buzz of apprehension sweeps through the pirates.

"Do you believe him?" Pintel asks Barbossa.

"No" Barbossa says then points to Will and I. "But them I believe.  They are genuinely angry and upset" he states. "What are you suggesting?" he asks Jack. He strolls toward Barbossa, Will, and the chest of coins.

"Don't kill the boy yet. Wait for a more opportune moment" Jack states. They make a deal and the majority of the pirates leave to take a walk. Jack then starts to examine the treasure while I stand by Will. When no one was looking I hand him a knife to cut his ropes. Telling him to wait for the opportune moment.

"I must admit, Jack: I thought I had you figured, but it turns out you're a hard man to predict" Barbossa states. I agree with him there.

"Me, I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest; honestly... it's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly stupid" Jack states.Jack knocks a pirate into the water, takes the pirate's sword and tosses it to Will. Who catches it in his rope free hands.

We start to fight back to back while Jack fights Barbossa. I fall down to the ground during a fight losing my sword. A pirate stands over me smirking and points his sword at me. "I'm gonna teach you the meaning of pain" he states.

"You like pain?" a feminine voice asks I turn to see Elizabeth. Who knocks the pirate away with a long pole. "Try wearing a corset" she states and I laugh as Will helps me up.

"I'm glad to see you" I say. "Will help her, I'm going for the chest" I tell him. He gives me the necklace. Then leave as a cursed Jack continues to fight Barbossa. An explosion goes off and Jack looks up at me. He cuts his hand and tosses me a coin. I catch it and cut my hand then hold it over the open chest.

A gunshot rings through the cave and I look up. "Ten years you carry that pistol and now you waste your only shot" Barbossa tells jack.

"He didn't waste it" I state firmly and smirk when they all look up at me. "The name's Jackie Turner" I say as I drop the two medallions. Barbossa then reveals his white shirt and you see blood blooming.

"I feel cold" he says before falling to the ground dead. I run to hug Will and Elizabeth. Jack then starts to look at the treasure again. I walk over to him.

"You still owe me a sword fight" I state.

"I know, come with me" he says.

"Where?" I ask confused.

"Sail the seas on the Pearl with me, become my first mate. We can sword fight as much as you want" he states.

"I'll think about it" I tell him. We then walk over to Will as Elizabeth walks away from him to the boat.

"If you were waiting for the opportune moment mate, that was it" Jack tells him. "Now I'd be much apliaged if you drop me off at my ship" he states. But turns out the Pearl is gone and Elizabeth apologizes to Jack. "They've done what's right by them" he tells her. We reach the Dauntless and he's locked in the brig.

A/N

Picture above of the coins falling into the Aztec chest.