Honoring Jack and Plan

Jackie's POV

Dear Journal, it's been a day since Tia told me that I'm pregnant.  I'm still coming to terms that there's a living baby inside of me. And that one day he or she will be a god or goddess.

I'm going to tell Jack about the pregnancy, just not about the baby being Calypso's heir. Though I am nervous about how he and Will will react to my pregnancy. I hope we can marry as soon as possible. Before the baby it born.

I've started to think about names for the baby already. William or Jack for a boy. But for some reason girl names keep coming to mind. The three I liked the most were Coralia, Delphine and Merlia. I can't wait to hear Jack's opinion on the names.

"Jackie, Calypso says the others are returning now" Barbossa states and I look up from my journal. I close it and go downstairs to see she'd prepared drinks for everyone. She gives me a cup of tea and I smile.

"Thank you Tia" I say as I sit down and enjoy the warm herbal tea. Soon I hear a longboat docking and smile. I stand beside Tia ready to greet Jack, Will and the crew. But a certain woman catches my attention. "Elizabeth!" I shout and hug her tightly.

"Jackie" she says hugging me.

"So glad you're safe, we have so much to catch up on. But first where's Jack?" I ask as I pull away. I looked around and everyone avoids me eyes. There was no sign of Jack anywhere. "Gibbs, where is my fiance?" I demand.

"He was taken along with the Pearl by the Kracken" he tells me and I start to fall. But Will catches me and sits me down on a chair. "I'm so sorry Jackie, but it was his decision" Gibb says sadly.

"He told me to tell you, that he's sorry he can't protect you anymore" Elizabeth adds.

"We were suppose to marry after this mission" I say as tears fill my eyes. "What am I suppose to do now?" I ask. I notice Tia handing out the warm drinks and she approaches Will & I. HOlding out the last two to us.

"Against de cold and de sorrow" she tells us. "It's a shame. I know you're t'inking that wid the Pearl, you coulda captured the devil and set free your fadder's soul" she tells us.

"It doesn't matter now, the Black Pearl is gone. Along with my fiance" I state.

"Aye. And already the world seems a bit less bright. He fooled us all right to the end. But I guess that honest streak finally won out. To Jack Sparrow!" Gibbs says holding his cup up.

"Never another like captain Jack" Ragetti states.

"He was a gentleman of fortune, he was" Pintel adds.

"He was a good man" Elizabeth and I say together. I give her a weak smile. We all then take a sip of our drinks.

"If there was anything could be done to bring him back... Jackie" Will tells me.

"Would you do it? Hmmm? What... would you? Hmmm? What would *any* of you be willing to do? Hmmm? Would you sail to the ends of the eart', and beyond, to fetch back ?witty Jack and 'im precious Pearl?" Tia asks us. Gibbs, Pintel, Ragetti and Cotton's parrot say aye.

"Yes" Elizabeth says nodding her head and Will also nods his head.

"I'd do anything to get my fiance back" I state.

"Alright. But if you're goin' brave de weird, and haunted shores, at world's end, den... you will need a captain who knows dose waters" Tia tells us. Just then Barbossa appears on the staircase with monkey Jack.

"So tell me, what's become of my ship?" he tells the others.

"It's mine and Jack's ship" I remind him. "Can you get us to Davy Jones locker or not?" I ask him.

"Of course, but you'll have to follow my every order" he tells me.

"If it gets Jack back, then I will" I tell him. "Now lets plan" I state. We start to plan on how to get Jack back from the locker. Only two problems, we have to steal the navigational charts from Soa Feng the pirate lord of Singapore and the song has been sung calling the brethren court.

The end of Dead Man's Chest, see you World's End.

A/N

Video above of the scene and picture on the external link of Barbossa with Jack the monkey. I have three names chosen for the future baby, please choose the name you like the most.

1. Coralia (Pronounced: KOHR-a-lee-a)

2. Delphine (Pronounced: DEHL-feen)

3. Merlia (Pronounced: MER-lee-a)