Sao Feng and Accord

Jackie's POV

Jackie's POV

"All right, then. The Brethren Court is a-gathering at Shipwreck Cove. Jack, you and I be going there, and there's no arguing the point" Barbossa tells him.

"There is arguing the point. If there's pirates a-gathering, I'm a-pointing my ship and fiance the other a-way" Jack tells him.

"The pirates are gathering to fight Beckett" I remind him.

"And you're a pirate" Elizabeth adds. She swings her second pistol toward Jack. Jack stops aiming at Will, aims at her. Will aims at Jack, draws a second pistol to cover Barbossa.

"Fight or not, you're not running with Jackie" Will tells him.

"If we don't stand together, they'll hunt us down, one by one, 'til there's none left but you two" Barbossa tells Jack.

"I quite like that, Jack and Jackie the last pirates" Jack says smiling.

"Then we'll be facing Jones alone" I tell him.

"How does that fit into your plan?" Barbossa asks him.

"Still working on it. But I'm not going back to the Locker, Barbossa. Count on that" Jack tells him. Jack fires his pistol -- 'click.' Barbossa and Will and Elizabeth fire -- more 'clicks'.

"Wet powder" Gibbs states and they put them away. I grab the charts from Will and lay then out on the table.

"There's a fresh water spring on this island, where we can resupply" Will states pointing to an island.

"You lead the shore party. I'll stay with the ship" Jack tells Barbossa.

"I'll not be leaving my ship in your command" Barbossa tells him.

"And he won't leave our ship in your command" I state.

"Here's an idea, why don't you both go to shore and leave the ship in my command" Will suggests. We all look at him. "Temporarily" he adds and it was agreed he'd stay with me to mind the ship. With Cotton, Marty, Gibbs, Pintel, Elizabeth, Tia,  and Ragetti. While Jack, Barbossa and Tai Huang lead his man in search for supplies.

"You look tired Jackie, you should rest" Will tells me.

"I'm fine" I assure him.

"Please, for the baby" he tells me.

"Fine, but alert me if there's any trouble" I tell him. I go to mine and Jack's cabin. It locks behind me and I swing around. "Hey let me out!" I shout banging on the door. But no one does and I sit down sighing. I can't let this stress get to me, it's not good for the baby I tell myself. So I take deep calming breathes trying to gather my thoughts.

Soon the door is open and I see Singaporean pirates. I go to attack, but they restrain me and bring me to the deck. I'm brought to stand beside Elizabeth. I see Sao Feng speaking to Jack and Barbossa. "Release them, they're not part of the bargain" Will tells Sao Feng.