Battle Wedding

Jackie's POV

We all bow to the giant Tia Dalma. "Calypso, I come before you as a servant, humble and contrite. I have fulfilled me vow, and now ask your favor. Spare meself, me ship, me crew, but unleash your fury upon those who dare pretend themselves your masters, or mine" Barbossa asks her.

Tia roars some unintelligible words. She turns into a bunch of crabs that fall overboard. We all stand up shocked. "Was that it?" Will asks confused.

"Why, she's no help at all. What now?" Pintel asks.

"Nothing. Our final hope has failed us" Barbossa states.

"It's not over" I tell them firmly.

"She's right, there's still a fight to be had" Will states.

"We've an armada against us, and with the Dutchman, there's no chance" Gibbs states.

"Don't be such a doubter" I tell him.

"Only a fool's chance" Elizabeth tells us.

"Revenge won't bring your father back, Miss Swann, and it's not something I'm intending to die for. Or risk my crews life for" Barbossa tells her glancing at me. I knew he meant my child, but Calypso will protect us. I have faith in her.

"You're right. Then what shall we die for?" Elizabeth asks us. My child, Jack's and my future. "You will listen to me. Listen! The brethren will still be looking here to us, to the Black Pearl to lead, and what will they see? Frightened bilge rats aboard a derelict ship? No! They will see free men, and freedom. And what the enemy will see is the flash of our cannons, they will hear the ring of our swords and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brows, and the strength of our backs, and the courage of our hearts... gentlemen, hoist the colors" she orders.

"Hoist the colours" Will and I say together smiling proudly.

"Hoist the colours!" Pintel and Ragetti shout.

"The wind's on our side, boys, that's all we need!" Gibbs shouts.

"Hoist the colours!" Elizabeth shouts to the other ships. Soon all the pirate ships have their flags raised. A storm brews above and I smile.

"Calypso" I say as it starts to rain.

"Stay close to me" Barbossa tells me.

"Aye" I say drawing my pistols. The Pearl and Dutchman sail towards each other.

"Man the capstan... keep that powder dry!" Gibbs orders. He looks to port and shouts "Maelstrom!" I look to see a giant whirlpool form.

"Barbossa, we need you at the helm!" Elizabeth shouts.

"Aye, that be true!" he says taking over the wheel. "Brace up the yards, ya cockeyed deck apes... dyin' is a day worth livin' for!" he shouts at the crew.

"I got your back" I tell him. The Dutchman and Pearl enter the whirlpool. Man and I thought Jack was crazy.

"On our stern and gaining!" Will shouts.

"More speed! Haul your wind and hold your water!" Barbossa yells.

"Take her out or she'll overbear us!" Will shouts at Barbossa.

"Nay, farther in! We'll cut across to faster waters!" Barbossa yells.

"Prepare to broadside!" Elizabeth and I shout to the crew.

"Captain the guns!" Gibbs orders.

"At the ready!" Will shouts.

"Hold it! Wait till we're more to port!" Gibbs orders. Soon ships are both opposite sides of the whirlpool facing each other. And both ships fire.