Pregnant?

Jackie's outfit: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/44/61/c3/4461c3ff1fc248cc0f6b3289493c49cd.jpg

Jackie's POV

Dear Journal, I woke up a day after Jack and Will left me with Tia Dalma. I was going to go after them but Tia Dalma wouldn't allow it. Something about preparing me for my destiny. Whatever that means.

Also she's a witch and is bringing Hector Barbossa back from the dead. She has me helping her. Honestly I wanted nothing to do with the man who was going to kill my twin to lift a curse. They only needed a drop of Will's blood and he was going to take it all. We've done everything and he's alive. We're just waiting for him to heal, then he will wake up. His monkey has hardly left his room.

I've been here a week and Tia said the others would return soon. Today she is going to tell me my destiny. Also I was sick this morning. I think I have a stomach bug, I'll ask her for a remedy. Bye for now.

I close my journal with a sigh rubbing my forehead. I feel faint, hopefully Tia Dalma can help. So I leave my assigned room and head to the main room where we eat. "Here, this will help" she states as soon as I enter the room handing me a mug of herbal tea.

"Thank you" I say with a faint smile as I sit down. "Do you know what is wrong with me?" I ask.

"Nothing is wrong, it is natural to feel this way in your current state" she tells me and I give her a confused look. "I shall tell you soon, but first your destiny" she states.

"You've spoken about it a lot, but have never told me what it is" I tell her.

"You know of Calypso?" she asks.

"The goddess of the sea, who was bind to human form after being betrayed by her mortal lover" I state.

"Yes, even after she gave him power. He betrayed her" she scolds annoyed before sighing. "You are going to carry her heir and raise it until it's twenty one" she states in a calmer tone.

"But I have no power, I'm the daughter of a pirate and twin sister of a blacksmith. Going to marry a pirate. I'm not the daughter of a goddess" I tell her.

"I did not say that you were, only that you are going to carry her heir. My heir" she states and I look at her surprised. "Yes, I am Calypso. But only you and Barbossa shall know this until the time comes for my release" she explains. "That is why I train you and why you have been brought here. But no one can know of this. Not your brother, Elizabeth or Jack" she tells me.

"I understand, it's a lot to live up to. But I know you'll be there to guide me even when you're released" I tell her with a gentle smile. Just then we hear the floor board creak. "He's awake" I state taking a sip of my tea. He appears with the monkey on his shoulder. "Have a good sleep?" I ask with a smirk.

"You helped kill me" he states.

"That I did and I don't regret it" I tell him. "You did try to kill my twin" I remind him.

"Yes, but I must say it was a good plan" he says as he sits down. "I take it, it was Jack's idea to keep your identity a secret?" he asks.

"Of course, but it was mine to use my blood and not Will's" I state proudly. Tia serves us food and joins us at the table. "I trust you've meet my teacher" I say gesturing to her.

"Calypso" he says and she nods her head. "I had suspicions, but I can't help but think you have a reason to me being here. You don't do anything without a reason" he states.

"I have two reasons" she states. "One, the song will soon be sung and I need you to get the Brethren Court to release me. You know how to do it and you will do it or die forever" she tells him.

"Very well and pray tell the other reason" he says.

"To protect my future heir" she states looking at me. "That comes to the other thing we must discuss Miss Turner. You are to carry my heir and already are" she tells me.

"But I hav..." I go to say and remember my night with Jack. Making me blush placing a hand on my stomach. "I'm going to faint now" I say and promptly faint.

Third Person POV

Barbossa stops Jackie from falling and lays her down on a lounge. "She will be fine and wake soon. She has just suffered a shock" Calypso states. "But you must protect her and her unborn child" she adds.

"I will and shall ensure your freedom" he vows. "But you know with the approaching war it maybe difficult to ensure her freedom. She is stubborn and wish to be in the fight. I cannot watch her and fight that many foes at once" he states.

"I will be released by then and place a spell over her. To protect her and the child, but only for that fight. You must ensure her safety before and after that. Even if it means taking her away from a certain Sparrow. She would be much safer with you then him" she states.

"To young for me, but I will protect her as a friend and guardian" he assures her.

"That is all I ask" Calypso tells him as Jackie begins to stir.  "How do you feel Miss Turner?" she asks as Jackie wakes fully.

"Tired, I just can't believe I'm pregnant and not married. I'd be hang if anyone in Port Royal knew. I need to marry jack as soon as possible" she states.

"Today you shall relax, the others should return tomorrow at sunset" Calypso announces. Before leaving the room and Jackie returns to her spot at the table. She eats her breakfast and finishes her tea.

"Barbossa, you've known Jack longer then I" Jackie states. "How do you think he'll react to the baby?" she asks.

"Shocked, but I think he'd enjoy having someone to continue his name. Especially with his or hers future gifts" he states.

"I don't think I'll tell Jack that, he doesn't need to know" Jackie tells him. "By the time he or she is twenty one. They would leave to command a ship of their own, so Jack won't worry for them. Beside we may have more in future once this problem is dealt with" she states. Barbossa agrees to keep her secret and they trade stories.

A/N

Picture above of Tia Dalma and picture on the external link of Barbossa with Jack the Monkey on his shoulder.