two.

YELLOW" chapter two

YELLOW
" chapter two... "
( 💛, 🩹, 🐝, 🍋, 🍯, 📒 )

AS ELEANOR walked into her first period class
on the first monday back at school, she didn't expect to
see the boy from the party sitting in her usual seat. nor did she expect to see him look up and smile at her. she
smiled back, accepting that she had made a new friend in scott.

"hey, eleanor." he said lazily, looking up to her with a smile. she took a seat beside him, smiling back to the tanned boy and pulling her books out of her yellow
book bag. she placed them on her desk gently, before turning to him suddenly.

"hey, scott. so, how was saturday night?" he looked
apprehensive before going to answer, until a brunette
girl walked into the room and noticed that the only free seat was behind him. she sighed and sat down, looking as awkward as possible.

"hey, i need to ask you something. can you meet me
at lunch?" she pinched her eyebrows, but nonetheless nodded and agreed to meet the hispanic boy. she didn't know what he would want to ask her, but she knew that it must have been important.

by the time lunch rolled around, eleanor had made her way to the car park, seeing not only scott, but four other people standing with him. she was confused to say the least, but she smiled and walked over to them, holding her little sandwich in her hand.

"guys, this is eleanor. eleanor, this is stiles, lydia, allison, and isaac." she smiled shyly, giving a small wave to
the group of teens that surrounded her. they all looked friendly enough, and all of them looked as though they were studying her. she felt almost uncomfortable under their gazes.

"you said you needed to ask me something. what did you need to ask?" she questioned, dropping her sandwich into her backpack and beginning to nervously play with
her hands. scott looked as though he had a sudden epiphany, stepping forward towards the girl quickly.

"saturday night, you knew that a girl had texted me. how exactly did you know that, if you couldn't see my phone?" he asked, looking down to her expectantly. she suddenly felt uncomfortable, looking between all of the teens that were watching her. scott rested a gentle hand on her shoulder, smiling to her.

"i, uh, i can feel what other...people feel. i've been able
to do it since i was little." suddenly, all their expressions changed, and eleanor could sense that they were all relieved in some way. and that made her feel welcome with them. scott sighed, pulling her into a side hug.

"eleanor, do you believe in werewolves?" he asked suddenly, and as eleanor turned to him, she saw the glowing yellow of his eyes, and also isaac's. she did scream, or shout, or even flinch. she just smiled gently and looked up to him. "they're beautiful."