twenty one.

YELLOW" chapter twenty one

YELLOW
" chapter twenty one... "
( 💛, 🩹, 🐝, 🍋, 🍯, 📒 )

MOST OF the pack, plus two adults, were gathered around the couch of scott's house, eyeing up a possessed teenaged boy. lydia had found an unconscious stiles in the middle of a parking lot, and brought him straight back to scott's. the only problem was, they didn't know which stiles they had.

until he woke up, and wrapped a veined hand around aiden's throat. that was when they knew that they had void stiles. now the nogitsune was smart, but not as smart as deaton. and the fox was played by the vet. it was ironic really. and void loved that.

"okay, i'll give a little hint. ethan's at the school." the nogitsune was determined to rile aiden up, and beginning to talk about his pained twin, was enough to get him there. scott sent him on his way, and elle couldn't help the gut feeling she got.

"so you're elle. you know, he still thinks about lydia. i'm inside his head. he's screaming for me to stop." elle only stated the nogitsune down, her eyes sharp in his own. void obviously didn't know stiles as well as he thought he did, or he'd know that jealousy wasn't one of elle's traits.

"that was cute. you got anything else for me?" elle was so undeterred by the things that void tried to tell her, that it made scott feel uneasy. she was far too calm in this situation. seeing her boyfriend like that should've hurt her. not made her like him.

"was he our last resort?" she questioned as she looked at the wolf in the room. it seemed that all other wolves that they knew were out of service for the day, and they had slowly come to the realisation that the psychotic murderer that was peter hale, was their only option.

"he can't go in alone. someone's going in with you." peter looked menacingly towards lydia, who only bit her lip and looked down. elle was too fragile to dig into the depths of stiles' mind, and scott would not let her see what went on in his best friend's brain.

"scott...bring him back." she said quietly, and only received a nod from the alpha. in a split second, he plunged his claws into the necks of the nogitsune and lydia, sucking in a deep breath and preparing to watch whatever film they'd find.

as the three of them erupted from their journey into stiles' mind, her boy ripped off his duck tape and began choking. he pulled wet bandages from his throat, forcing them to the floor and gasping for air when he got them all out. elle instantly ran up to him, wrapping her arms around him.

"what the hell?" a bandaged hand began to rise from the pile of bandages, and elle gasped and held tighter onto stiles. she only wanted to hold him, now that she knew she had him back. his arms wrapped around her as they watched the figure emerge from the floor. the nogitsune with stiles' face.