eighteen.

YELLOW" chapter eighteen

YELLOW
" chapter eighteen... "
( 💛, 🩹, 🐝, 🍋, 🍯, 📒 )

ELLE TRIED her hardest to keep her tears in as they took stiles to eichen house. she couldn't believe she was taking her boyfriend to a mental asylum. she was going to leave him there...in that place. and there was nothing she could do to help him. she could only hold him and tell him everything would be okay.

the boy she promised she would always protect, had been used in a sick game for power. and there was nothing she could do to stop it. the fox that possessed him was stronger than scott, and kira, and elle's powers were no match for it. instead, she had to take her boy to a place where no one should have to go. especially not to be safe.

"look at me. you're going to be fine. i won't let anything happen to you." her dainty hands cupped his pale cheeks, and her thumbs ran gently along his cheekbones. her soothing touch calmed his nerves, and he pulled her into a tight hug, his hand pushing her head closer into his chest and into his own touch.

"i love you." she looked up to him with a reassuring smile, even though she was breaking inside. she as going to send the boy she loved into this place, and she wouldn't be there holding his hand. she had to watch from the outskirts as he fought this battle alone. and it was killing her from the inside.

he embraced his best friend, whispering something inaudible to elle, in the alpha's ear. she didn't know what it was, but from the somber expression on scott's face, it was a terrible burden for the teen to carry. and when stiles finally embraced his father, elle felt the knife twist that small inch further.

"i love you guys." he gave them a sad smile, before his father took him into the asylum, and left scott and elle all alone. the two had a deep love for stiles that no one else could relate to, and their love for each other was strong too. stiles was their common factor, other than always caring for other people.

"he'll be okay, wont he?" scott didn't know the answer to eleanor's question, but he hoped to god the answer was yea. he'd lost too many people already, and he wasn't prepared to lose stiles as well. and with eleanor, she hadn't witnessed any deaths, but she knew how painful they were.

"it's stiles. he's always okay." he placed a soft kiss on the top of the girl's head, smiling down at her comfortingly. she didn't believe him for a second, but something in scott's eyes told her that he truly believed that his best friend would be okay. and that gave eleanor erikson all the hope in the world.

"scott, what did he say to you?" she needed to know just how bad stiles was, and knowing what he asked scott to do, would help her with that. and although the wolf was hesitant to tell her, one sharp glare from the girl and he was running his mouth.

"he said to make sure he never got out." and at that point, eleanor erikson's heart broke. her boyfriend, someone she'd loved for nearly a year, wanted to stay in a mental asylum for the rest of his life, so that he didn't hurt anyone else. it was heartbreaking.

"we'll fix him. we have to." but she still had hope. she held on to the small sliver of light that came from all of this. for now, he was still her stiles. the sarcastic, smart, funny, adhd boy that she fell in love with. and she'd continue to love him for as long as she lived...