twenty three.

YELLOW" chapter twenty three

YELLOW
" chapter twenty three... "
( 💛, 🩹, 🐝, 🍋, 🍯, 📒 )

ELLE LET out a yelp as a fist collided with her face, making her drop to the ground in pain. she had stiles' bat in one hand, as they fought outside of eichen house. they'd sent stiles in after lydia, and were now fighting the oni.

"you're...such...a..dick!" she yelled, trying to get close to the nogitsune. it still looked like stiles, and as much as she was determined to kill it, it was hard because of the face it held. void stepped forward, grabbing her by the throat and lifting her up. she gasped for air, lifting her foot and connecting with his stomach.

"don't grab women, asshole." she considered herself lucky that derek had taught her how to get out of situations like that, claiming it 'wasn't safe' for her to not know self defence. she caught her breath, standing up and looking around for help from someone, but they were all occupied.

in a split second, she let out a scream. a sword was pushed through allison's stomach, and she fell to the ground. scott caught her as she fell, sitting on the floor with her limp body in his lap. blood littered her lips, as she spoke softly to him.

"i cant take your pain." scott said desperately, as he clutched her hand and tried to take her pain. everyone watched on in fear, with isaac clinging to elle. tears ran down her cheeks as she watched her dying best friend. she wanted nothing more than to hug the girl one last time, but this was scott's moment.

"that's because it doesn't hurt." that single sentence broke her heart. she was watching her best friend die, and there was nothing she could do about it. all she could do was hold onto isaac, and watch as allison died in scott's arms. the oni had vanished, leaving the teens to wallow in their sadness.

"i'm in the arms of my first love. the person i'll always love. i love you scott...scott mccall." and with her final breath, allison's hand fell limp to the wet ground, and she was dead. elle tucked her head into isaac's chest, sobbing into his jacket as he held her. she wasn't prepared to lose allison. not yet.

elle could barely breathe. she felt as though she was drowning, and the tears streaming down her face weren't helping. she pushed isaac away, running a hand through her hair and tugging at her shirt. she loved allison too much to have let her go that easily. it should've been her. it shouldn't have been allison.

she began to shake as she sobbed, letting her body fall to the floor in a pile. she knew she shouldn't have broke down like that, but she couldn't help it. she had lost someone that she loved. one of the people she called her platonic soulmate. she loved allison too much.

"i'm gonna kill him." she said simply, wiping her tears away and taking one final glance at allison's dead body. it felt surreal to her, but it had happened. allison argent had died at the age of seventeen, and it was all because of a japanese spirit that wanted to play a few pranks. she was angry.