twenty.

YELLOW" chapter twenty

YELLOW
" chapter twenty... "
( 💛, 🩹, 🐝, 🍋, 🍯, 📒 )

ELLE CHEWED nervously on her lip as she followed the sheriff into derek's loft. there stood the boy she was in love with, in all his evil glory. she hoped to god that the stiles they saw at that moment was the one she needed. that the evil spirit was gone. but that's all it was.
just hope.

"sti...that you?" the boy looked broken, and all elle could do was watch sadly as he held his wrists out, ready to be handcuffed by his own father. she knew that there would only be one option left if they couldn't get the nogitsune out of stiles. but she wouldn't let that happen.

as he snapped the cuffs, the father daughter duo and derek walked into the loft, all ready to protect the sheriff and elle if they needed to. allison lifted an arm, going to taser the fox, who only caught the electricity and manipulated it in his hands. it scared elle to death.

derek tried too, and ultimately failed. he was thrown against the wall. the sunset lighting up his face in the most ironic way. it was then argent's turn. he raised a cocked gun to the boy, his eyes narrowing as he spun around to see the hunter.

"don't." elle said simply, holding a hand up to the hunter. she wasn't about to let him kill stiles. not even if there was an evil spirit possessing him. and as the sheriff noticed, he cocked and raised his gun too. it was now a standoff and it was going to go wrong.

"put the gun down, argent. don't make me shoot you." the biggest plot twist though, was the gun that elle pulled out of the waistband of her jeans, and held up to argent. the threats from the girl were nothing new, but a weapon of destruction? that was refreshing.

the sheriff begged for argent to put it down, but the man wouldn't listen. and so elle had to take matters into her own hands. she cocked the gun, stepping forwards and pushing it against the temple of the hunter. and that was when it all went dark.

"shoot me!" elle knew that it was the nogitsune. she knew that she would easily be manipulated if it meant that she would eventually save stiles. she just didn't care. she needed to save him. she didn't know if it was her saviour complex or if she just loved him that much. but she needed to save him.

"if the oni turn up, i'm gonna kill them all." she said simply, pushing her now safe gun back into her waistband, and allison would be sure to ask her where exactly she managed to get a gun. and if she would really have shot her father.

"you cant." derek stated, but he didn't know elle erikson as well as he could have. he didn't know that all of her pent up rage and anger from the loss of her mother had finally overflowed. this was the straw that broke the camel's back. she just wouldn't be the camel.