twenty four.

YELLOW" chapter twenty four

YELLOW
" chapter twenty four... "
( 💛, 🩹, 🐝, 🍋, 🍯, 📒 )

"YOU'RE NOT going alone, elle!" stiles shouted, looking at his girlfriend with worry in his eyes. he knew how void could be, and he wasn't about to let elle go against him alone. she sighed, cupping his cheeks with her hands gently.

"i've got the twins, and derek. and besides, you're girlfriend's a badass, remember?" she gave him a small smile, kissing him gently on the cheek and leaving with ethan. she was walking straight into the bull ring, with a red cape in her hands. and she was going to love every second of it.

"oh, elle. you just won't give up, will you?" she scoffed gently, looking between derek and void. her boyfriend was dying, and the only way she could see fit to save him, was killing void, so be it. the three wolves surrounded her as she lifted stiles' bat over her head, grinning like a maniac and stepping forward.

"not until one of us dies." she let out a battle cry, shooting forward and and beginning to hit the oni with the bat. she knew what could kill the oni, but she didn't exactly have any silver arrowheads in her possession. so, a metal baseball bat would have to do for her. otherwise she was dead.

it seemed like a whirlwind of blood to elle, especially as she felt the slice of a sword go up her stomach, and a sword plunge through aiden's. the two fell to the floor side by side, clutching on to each other for dear life. derek held the girl's head in his lap, letting out a loud roar.

"derek, you can't tell stiles. he can't see me like this." but it was too late. her boy came running down the steps of the high school, lifting her body into his arms. her shirt was torn open, and her blood covered his hands as he held her. she was bleeding out on the floor of the high school.

"no, elle. elle, hey, hey. you're alright." it sounded more like stiles was trying to convince himself that the slash across her stomach wasn't killing her. she expected her death. she knew that the day would come where she would be in stiles' arms taking her last breath.

"you know you'll always be my yellow, sti. i'll love you forever and always. don't let your life go grey. ever." she gave him a small smile, her eyes beginning to flutter closed. he wasn't about to let his girlfriend die in his arms. the only person he'd ever loved.

"that sounds an awful lot like a goodbye elle. don't you even think about leaving me. i still need you." as much as elle wanted to tell him that everything was going to be okay, she couldn't. she didn't know if she was going to live or die, but she knew that it was most likely the latter. and that was okay.

"look at me. i'll always be with you. you're my yellow, stiles. the person i love more than anyone in the world. i'm never leaving you." she lifted a weak hand to cup his cheek, running her thumb over his cheekbone gently. she willed herself to be okay, but her eyes fluttered shut as she heard the sirens coming.

"i promise."