eight.

YELLOW" chapter eight

YELLOW
" chapter eight... "
( 💛, 🩹, 🐝, 🍋, 🍯, 📒 )

SCOTT AND stiles walked side by side down the halls of beacon hills, with the former watching the smile that was etched on his best friend's face. he knew exactly who to blame for making his best friend a smiling mess, and he couldn't say he wasn't happy about it. he deserved it. to finally be happy.

"what's going on with you?" he questioned, looking to stiles with a raised eyebrow and a small smirk. the latter pinched his eyebrows together as he looked at the boy he called his brother, looking to the teen in surprise. he didn't think anything was going on with him, let alone something that scott would notice.

"what? nothing." his eyebrows were still pulled together, causing small wrinkles to fold across his forehead. he had yet to see any of his other friends, or eleanor. he'd been with only scott, and yet that same goofy smile hadn't been able to leave his pink lips.

"i meant with you and elle." stiles furrowed his eyebrows again, looking to his best friend with a confused look spread across his face. scott only raised an eyebrow, being completely aware of stiles' sudden facade over his feelings for the girl.

"you look at her like you used to look at lydia, but so much more loving." stiles never realised that someone else had noticed how much he looked at eleanor, nor that he looked at her with such love in his eyes. but, scott had noticed, and he wasn't going to let stiles do nothing about his feelings.

stiles only shook his head at his best friend. of course he cared for eleanor, she had become one of his best friends over the few months they'd been together. but could he like her? as far as he was concerned, lydia martin was the only person he saw himself in a relationship with. but eleanor erikson had changed that.

"you've got a make a move, man. before someone else does." stiles had never contemplated anyone else being into eleanor. he always saw himself as the only person who could be with her, even if he did see himself one day with lydia. but he wasn't about to let anyone take her away from him.

"yeah, yeah, okay. i just don't know yet." scott nodded along, clapping a hand on stiles' shoulder, and leaving the brunette boy with his thoughts. he only brushed a hand through his hair and sighed deeply, noticing the small blonde girl at the end of the hall.

he jogged to catch up with her, tapping her shoulder gently to get her attention. she spun around with a smile on her face, looking up to the boy lovingly. "hey, sti. are you okay?" that was something that stiles always appreciated. eleanor never failed to worry about someone else. especially him.

"never better, sunshine." eleanor's heart warmed at the nickname, one that only stiles called her. she looked up to him again, this time through her eyelashes. she gave him a soft pat on the shoulder, before leaving with a quick goodbye towards the school bus. "hey, elle. do you want a ride?"