ten.

YELLOW" chapter ten

YELLOW
" chapter ten... "
( 💛, 🩹, 🐝, 🍋, 🍯, 📒 )

ELEANOR AND stiles sat on his bed, his arm around her shoulder, her head on his. the tv blared out the fresh prince theme tune, as stiles had finally let eleanor pick the show they watched when they had their nights together. the two were alone together, or so it seemed.

"so, your favourite character is will?" she lifted her head from his shoulder, looking to the boy with a small smile. his eyes held a certain jealousy, and she'd be able to tell how he was feeling even if she didn't have his powers. his eyebrows were furrowed and his lip curled up, glaring at the man on the screen.

"yeah, sti. you know he reminds me of you. without the whole 'ladies man' thing." stiles scoffed, pulling his arm from around her shoulders and sitting up straight. he frowned gently, his hazel eyes boring into her emerald green ones. she smiled gently, cocking her head to the side in confusion.

"why are you looking at me like that?" she questioned, as his eyes continued to rake over her. she felt hot under his gaze, and her cheeks flushed a deep shade of red. she could feel the love, and the nervousness that overcame his emotions as he watched her.

"what—" her eyes widened as his lips met her own, and it took her a minute to comprehend that stiles was kissing her. she soon melted into the kiss, holding herself up with a hand on his thigh. the two smiled into the kiss, grinning as they realised what they were really doing.

"i'm sorry. i shouldn't have done—" stiles tried to say as he pulled away from their kiss, stuttering and falling over his words. she cut him off with a quick peck, before settling down between his legs again, pulling his arm over her shoulder.

"don't be sorry, sti. i liked it." she said quietly, unable to cover the huge grin and blushing cheeks that spread over her face. his expression mirrored her own, and she couldn't help but smile at how flustered they'd made each other. he smiled too, but for a different reason.

"you did? really?" eleanor could feel the surprise laced in stiles' voice, and let out a small chuckle. his eyebrows raised and a smile came to his lips as the sound fluttered through his ears. he leant down to place a soft kiss on the top of her head, smiling gently.

"yeah, stiles. i already told you that you're my yellow. the kiss was just a bonus." she gave him a big smile, curling further into his side and nuzzling her head into his chest. his hand raked through her hair, pushing itself through the soft locks.

"will you be my girlfriend?" the questions came out of a five minute comfortable silence, and eleanor couldn't help the huge grin that came to her lips. she spun around in his grasp, placing a soft and gentle kiss on his lips. she gave him a small smile, nodding her head gently. "of course i will."