12

I haven't seen her for a few days. I wanted to see her but I just thought I should give her space until one day she knocked on my door.

I opened the door as I rubbed my eye with the knuckle of my thumb. I saw her standing in front of me. She didn't look happy nor sad. She just looked emotionless.

I opened the door wider for her to come in. She walked in without uttering a word.

She sat on the edge of my bed silently. I walked towards her and sat beside her waiting for her to say anything. I didn't want to pressure her to say anything because at that moment she was like a ticking time bomb, at any moment she'll explode without a warning.

I put my arm around her shoulder to calm her down but I was wrong she suddenly exploded.

Charlotte shot up and yelled "Don't touch me!" I stood up and said calmly "Calm down."

"How do you want me to calm down when you're the reason I'm like this?!" She yelled at me.

"Me?! What did I do?!" I yelled back. I shouldn't have but I just couldn't stay calm.

She ran her fingers through her hair in frustration. "It's your fault I'm like this! Is it really that hard for you to understand?!"

"What are you talking about?!" I was really mad because I didn't understand a word she was saying.

As cheesy as it sounds, there was only one way to shut her up. In just two seconds I decreased the space between the two of us and placed both of my palms on her cheeks.

Without any warning I pressed my lips against hers. She tried pushing me away but then gave in and kissed me back.

My hands were still placed on her cheeks and I felt tears streaming down her face because they landed on my hands.

My conscience was telling me to stop and back away but I didn't until I was smacked by reality when she pushed me away from her.

"Jaehyun, I don't want to ever see you again." She said those words then left my room leaving me speechless.

Little did I know that those were the last words she told me.