1

I was walking through the college hallway making my way towards my English literature class. I was clenching my books with both of my arms to my chest.

I wasn't paying attention when someone bumped into me which caused me to fall on the ground. My books were scattered around the floor and my glasses flew off my face.

"Dude you're so weak! A girl bumped into you and you fell!" I heard a guy yell at me. Yes I'm weak but it's because I don't like people touching me and I don't like getting involved with people in general.

I only care about school and my future. Yeah you can call me a nerd because I get that a lot.

I heard a female's voice say "Oh my god I'm so sorry!" I saw her kneeling down picking up my books and glasses. She gave them to me and gave me a hand. I took it after hesitating for a bit and stood up.

"I was in a hurry and I wasn't looking where I was going. I'm sorry." She apologized again.

"No it's ok." I said while fixing my glasses. Oh wow! She's stunning. She had black wavy hair that were perfectly done. Her hair length was till her shoulders. She had a pretty smile.

"By any chance, do you know where is the English literature class is?" She asked cutting me off of my thoughts. "Um ye-yeah. It's at the end of the hallway. On the right." I pointed behind her. She turned around then looked back at me while laughing. She had a beautiful laugh.

"I just passed the class without realizing. Thank you so much." She said and waved smiling brightly. Then she walked away. So she might be majoring the same major as me.

I walked towards my class, which was the same class she was in. I walked in from the back door of the class. I usually sit in the front but she was sitting in the second row towards the left section and I didn't want here to see me so I sat in the back in the middle section.

I was watching her. She turned a little bit towards her right. She grabbed her book and notebook from her bag placing them in front of her on the desk then looked towards my way. 'No please don't turn around more.' I thought to myself.

Then she saw me. Our eyes met. I mentally slapped myself. She smiled and waved at me. I nodded and looked down towards the board.

The professor walked in. He started calling out our names for attendance.

"Charlotte." The professor called after calling out a few names. "I'm here!" She said excitedly while raising her hand up.

So her name is Charlotte, I thought to myself. After the professor called a few more names he called mine. He looked at me and asked "Jaehyun why are you sitting in the back?" Charlotte looked at me.

Damn it. "Without a reason." I answered. "Well next time sit in the front like you always do." I nodded.