Bed?

Did you guys read the new chapter for the 100-year quest? Lucy is always hot but Snake!Lucy? Mmmhmm~.

Lucy didn't know how fast time went. One moment she was looking at baby photos and the next she was giggling at her boyfriends in a tutu at age 6.

Apparently Natsu used to do ballet. Who knew!

While she was enjoying the photos, there was one aim that she really wanted done. The ex's photos. She knew it was bad to go snooping, but she really wanted to see this mysterious girl.

Turns out they didn't have any. They really wanted to forget about this girl.

'Oh well, it's better this way, anyway. At least I won't compare myself with her.'

She was with Grandine and Wendy when she got the first text. It was from Aquarius and it was pretty straightforward.

Aquarius: Never let that boy anywhere near my aquarium!

The first feeling of uneasy came, but Lucy pushed it away. Aquarius was probably just not happy that Natsu didn't reach her too-high expectations.

But then the other texts came.

Michelle: Lucy, you might be in real trouble next time you come.

Michelle: Your boyfriend is like a cyclone!

Eclair: That boy of yours is crazy! If we didn't have to clean up his mess, then I would even think this was funny.

Eclair: The customers definitely got a good show.

Even the new shy girl, Aries, had something to say. She and Lucy have had no communication outside the workplace but now she had messaged her giving her a helpful tip to not let Natsu near any kind of water along with a lot of sorrys.

"Looks like Natsu-nee screwed up." Wendy said as read the texts over her shoulder.

"Oh dear. I knew we shouldn't let him do it." Grandine signed.

"Is he really that b-bad?" Lucy asked as messages came from highly amused or frustrated co-workers of hers.

"Well, usually he's pretty helpful after a few tries, but he gets a little... excited sometimes? He needs to get used to it" Grandine explained.

"The last time Natsu-nee wanted to help me with something, he blew up my chemistry set."

Lucy gulped at that. She was suddenly in dismay of what Aquarius will have to say to her the next time she meets her.

The sound of a motorcycle brought her back from that bleak future. "Looks like he's back." Grandine said, getting up to greet her son, Lucy and Wendy following behind.

Natsu seem as if he has seen better days. Lucy would have felt sympathetic, but he did kind of say her job was too easy.

He climbed up the stair without his usual energy, sinking down...

... right into Lucy's arms.

Lucy squeaked at the sudden hug from her boyfriend. Not to mention right in front of his mother and sister. She tried to loosen his grip, but it just made him bring her closer, nuzzling into her shoulders.

"That bad huh." Grandine said at her son's antics. Natsu just nodded into Lucy's neck.*

"Hey, am I being replaced already?!" Wendy whined playfully but soon giggled when Natsu just pulled her between him and Lucy. 'So apparently this is not a new thing.' She thought at Wendy's easy acceptance of the hug.