Mascot?

I got some free time 😁.It goes without saying that none of the images are mine. Enjoy the chapter!

Lucy was excited about the basketball game. This is the first game she will attend since she enrolled here. She never bothered to come for the other games since she would have just been alone and bored.

When she first started having a crush on Natsu, she really wanted to come see him play. That was another reason she was excited to come today. She could finally see Natsu, one of the main players of Fairy Tail play.

"You seem ecstatic." Erza said as they walked to the school grounds.

"I am! I never got to go to a school event, especially with my friends!" She said brightly before her cheek pinked. "And I get to see Natsu play today!"

Erza chuckled at the flustered girl. "You two are adorable, you know?"

They went to the seats, Erza teasing Lucy along the way and Lucy stammering and pouting at Erza. Lucy was so flustered that she didn't even notice when they went straight to the front rows, right next to the cheer group.

"Um... Er-Erza? Are we al-allowed to sit this close?"

"Perks of being the school president. Besides, Levy wanted you to have the best seat for the game."

The game hasn't started yet but the cheerleaders for both team where already getting ready. Levy was there giving a pep talk to her team.

"... Laki, make sure to land that split. Nab, you drop us and we'll drop you from the school roof. Juvia, don't just cheer for Gray. I want all of you to give your best. And Sherry, do not cheer for Lyon!"

"But why not?"

"BECAUSE HE'S IN THE OTHER TEAM!"

"Hey, Levy."

Lucy watched as Levy's face went from pissed off to happy in a minute. "Erza! Lucy! You're both here!"

Lucy smiled at the girl's excitement before looking at the rest of the team. Everyone was smiling and laughing among themselves except for one pink-haired girl.

"So this is Natsu's new girl? Doesn't seem like much." She said in a haughty tone, her face looming smug.

Levy must not like her very much because she suddenly seemed angry. "Yeah, well, at least she got her crush to fall for her. When was the last time Lyon even noticed you?"

The girl's face went red before she walked away to check on her pom-poms. Levy signed before turning back to the two girls.

"Come on, I'll introduce you to the rest of the team. The pink haired is Sherry, by the way." she took Lucy's hand and lead her to the girls and guys wearing the same red and black cheer leader outfit as her.

"This is Laki and Kinana, they're the wonder twins. And this is Cana, don't drink anything she gives you. You obviously know Juvia. This is Mickey and Chico, they like to stay in the background. And these are our muscles, Max, Nab and Warren. And they better not drop us this time!" Levy said the last part to the two boys who looked embarrassed.

"It's a new routine, Levy! You can't expect us to just be perfect at it!"

"I will since we've been practicing for a MONTH!"