Dan?

Sooooooooo..... It's been a while. I swear I have a perfectly good reason for it, and I will give you the deeds after the chapter cause obviously that's what you're here for.  

Also, if you are reading any of my other works, you will notice that the author's notes are the same. That's because I'm lazy and sleep-deprived.

Also, it's my birthday! So this is a treat from me to you. Enjoy the chapter!

-------------------------------------------------

"It is you! Wow, you look hot, Lulu!" A familiar brunette said, coming closer to the couple. Lucy tensed and moved closer to Natsu. Her boyfriend must felt her uneasiness because he put his hand around her waist.

"D-Dan, what are you d-doing here?" She asked.

"Hey, you still have that lame shuttering!" Dan said, and Lucy mentally cursed. She just got over it too. "Well, I just dumped this girl. Great body but you loose interest after a while. I was hoping to find a nice girl here and then saw you looking all hot. Figured I should take you on a date."

Natsu growled at that but didn't attack him, making Lucy grateful for small mercies. "I-I appreciate the offer Dan but-"

"You know, when I saw that video I almost didn't believe it." Dan said interuppting her. "But who knew the shy nerd was actually a kinky kitten. I sure we'll have lots of fun."

Lucy almost had to hold Natsu back from punching this asshole. She has to take care of this herself.

"Dan. I have a boyfriend." She said without any shuttering. "This is him. His name is Natsu."

Dan seemed surprised for a minute, but it quickly faded. He suddenly started laughing hysterically, and Natsu pulled Lucy closer when Dan didn't seem to stop soon.

"You don't have to lie you know. If you're busy today then we can do it some other time." Dan said, still snickering.

"W-what?"

"I mean, who would date you for more than one day? If anything I'm doing you a favor. Just go on a date with me and I'll show you just how fun it can be."

Lucy didn't even bother trying to stop Natsu this time. He punched Dan so hard he fell on his ass.

"She said no you asshole. Fuck off." Natsu snarled before dragging Lucy away. He made her walk in front of him so that Dan could not look at her anymore.

"Don't look back, Luce. I hear psychopaths can smell fear." Natsu whispered to her.

"How do you know he's a psychopath?"

"Well, clearly something's wrong with him if he thinks you'll go out with him after that kind of attitude."

------------N------A------L------U------------

"He's here again." Jellal said, watching from the window. Ever since the day of the double date, Dan has started coming in front of their school gate with lavish signs declaring his "love" for Lucy. This was almost routine for them now, and they were waiting for the security to take him away like usual.

"What the hell is wrong with him?" Gray said as Dan got dragged away while screaming profanities. They almost felt bad for the security.

"Must have hit his head when he was little or something. Clearly he's not right in the head." Gajeel said only to get punched by Levy.

"You should not joke about that. Mental illness is a serious issue."

"I'm not joking. Look at him. You really think he's not insane." They looked out the window to see Dan back with a sign with 'Go out with me Lu-nyan' written on it.