Date?

Hey guys! It's been long since I update. Well here you go! My friend helped me with this chapter.

DisclaimerYes, I am a cat who can fly.

"N-Natsu! We can't skip class!" Lucy said as Natsu dragged her to the parking lot.

"Why not?"

"Because it's wrong!"

"Sometimes it's right to do the wrong thing, Lucy. Besides, there's only two more classes and they're both boring."

"There are two more classes!"

"Come on Lucy, don't be so uptight."

"Alright, but if we get caught, I'm putting the blame on you."

"Well, aren't you getting brave" Natsu said with a cheeky grin. It was only then that Lucy realized that she wasn't stammering as much as she used to.

"It's settled then! Lets go!" he grabbed Lucy's wrist and ran towards a motor bike parked near school.

"W-Wait we're going on that!" Lucy exclaimed as she saw the bike. She didn't like fast things in the first place and that bike was just screaming fast!

"Oh, come on! Now what!" Natsu asked, exasperated.

"I'm not getting on that-that monstrosity!"

"She's not going to bite you know."

"That t-thing's a she?"

"Don't be jealous, Lucy. She will not take me away from you."

Lucy huffed and came up behind Natsu. She didn't like this, but she would not be a coward.

"So, where a-are we going?" She said trying to be comfortable.

"You'll see."

------N------------A------------L------------U------

When the duo got to their destination, Lucy was sure she was going to throw up.

"You are the w-worst driver ever." Lucy huffed out

"Why thank you!"

Lucy looked up at the building they stopped at to see a board broadcasting the sign 'Cerberus' with a three-headed dog. The building was dimly lighted with some bright mean colours. She could hear music and laughter from inside.

"What is this place?" Lucy asked with a curious look.

"Don't tell me you never went to an arcade." Natsu asked teasingly

"I d-didn't, actually. My... father, he was very s-strict."

"Bummer. Well, we're gonna change that. Let's go bowling!"

------N------------A------------L------------U------

Turn's out, Lucy completely sucked at bowling.

"Seriously Lucy, how hard is it to roll a ball."

"Wh-When the ball weighs twice as much as you, yeah, it will be h-hard!"

"It's not that heavy."

"Says you!"

"Here, let me help."

Natsu took Lucy's hand, and she instantly stiffened. She looked up to see him grinning at her, and she couldn't help but smile back.

"Maybe we can be perfect together" he said as they rolled the ball towards the pins. All, except one, fell as the last one wobbled around.

Lucy turned to Natsu and raised an eyebrow "Maybe we're not that p-perfect"

At that moment the last pin fell and Natsu grinned wickedly at Lucy

"You were saying?"

Does anyone like Harry Potter? If you do please read my Harry Potter one-shot! I'm also thinking about a Harry Potter-Fullmetal Alchemist crossover. Why isn't there enough FMA fanfic? I'm dying here 😭😭😭