Friends?

I'm late again, I guess? Oops. I was reading Twilight. I'm getting obsessed with it. It's like I'm possessed! And I also have my exam. I'm so going to fail! Enjoy

Disclaimer: (In my head) Fairy Tail is mine! And Natsu and Lucy are already married!

Lucy was walking to her homeroom. For some reason, everything seems to be normal.

'That's strange. I thought I wouldn't even make it to school.'

For once Lucy didn't have bullies, fan girls and who-knows-what not trying to make her life suck.

'Maybe they don't know yet.'

It's only yesterday that Lucy has asked Natsu out. from what happened Lucy was surprised to have no one jumping her after coming to school....

... That is, until she got to her class door.

"That nerd asked him out? Natsu Dragneel?"

There was a group of boys and girls in front of the door.

"Yeah! And I heard he said yes!"

"I can't wait to see what will happen when she comes!"

"It will be a cat-fight! Meow!"

Lucy tried to ignore them as best as she could as she entered her homeroom. But that didn't make her worry less. 'And who was this she?'

"Hey Luce". Lucy looked up, already knowing who it was.

Natsu Dragneel was sitting near her seat, his hair and uniform as messy as ever. And like every time Lucy talked to him (which is once) she shuttered.

"W-What are you d-doing here? I-Isn't y-your desk in the f-front?"

"What? Can't I sit with my girlfriend?" he said, emphasizing the word girlfriend.

Lucy blushed fifty shades of red. "B-But y-you'll be b-bored here!"

"Why would I be bored when you're here?"

Lucy said nothing 'cause the teacher came in. The whole class Lucy tried to ignore Natsu and pay attention to the teacher. In cases like this, the best option is to let her concentrate. Of course, that is not an option for Natsu!

"Hey Luce?" he whispered.

"What?" she whispered back, too focused on her work.

"What's your favourite colour?"

"Huh?"

"Favourite colour? What is it?"

"W-Why do y-you w-want to know?"

Natsu shrugged "Just curious"

"I-I'll tell y-you i-if you pay a-attention to t-the c-class."

For the rest of the class, Natsu didn't once disturb Lucy!

As the bell rang, Lucy was already out of the class with Natsu.

"W-What are you d-doing?"