Gruvia?

"Hey Juvia." Lyon said, completely ignoring Gray. "You look really pretty."

"Thank you, Lyon-sama."

"You can't be serious! You want to go on a date with, Lyon? Why would you even agree to that!" Gray exclaimed, seeing the two together.

"Because he asked Juvia on a date. Why wouldn't she agree?" Juvia asked with none of her usual warmth in her voice. Gray almost flinch when he heard her voice.

"Juvia, if this about what happened after the game-"

"You seem to be mistaken, Gray." Juvia said, surprising everyone. "Juvia has the freedom to choose who she sees."

Lucy was sure if she hadn't pinched Natsu, he would have started dancing right there. He was way too proud that he got Juvia to stop adding -sama to Gray's name.

"You're my fiance, Juvia." Gray said suddenly. His voice was cold, and everyone except Juvia flinched. "You can't just date any guy."

"Oh, so you can date others but Juvia-chan can't?" Lyon asked, coming to Juvia's defense. "How hypocritical of you Gray."

The group looked at the three in the doorway, not sure how this would end. The atmosphere was so tense they could probably cut through it with a knife.

Lyon suddenly turned to Juvia with a smile, not giving any more attention to Gray anymore. "Shall we, my dear?"

And with that they left for their date, leaving Gray dumbfounded.

------------N--------A--------L--------U------------

"How can she do this? Why would she do this?" Gray said as he paced on the rooftop. The boys had got a phone call from Gray before class to meet up here only to find a sleep-deprived and stressed Gray.

"Maybe she's just done with your bullshit." Gajeel said uninterestingly.

"What's that suppose to mean?" Gray snarled.

"I can't believe I'm saying this but I agree with Metal breath." Natsu said, looking at his phone.

"Not you too Flame brain. How can you even say that when this is no different than what happened to you?"

The rooftop suddenly went silent. Even Gray seems to realize that wasn't the right thing to say.

"Well, for one I was actually clear about dating her and was not open to interpretation just because she was my fiance." Natsu said in a cold voice, making Gray cringe.

"Big words there, Natsu." Loke joked, trying to diffuse the tension, but it didn't seem to work. This was his first time hanging out here on the rooftop with the guys. So far, he was not enjoying it.

"I also didn't date around with other girls when I had a fiance. If anything I would be sympathizing with Juvia, not you."

An uncomfortable silence came after Natsu said that, but he didn't give any notice. He went back to his phone while others sat awkwardly.

"Okay. I'm sorry." Gray said suddenly. "I'm sorry for bringing that up. And I'm sorry about the way I treated Juvia."

"He's not the one you should be apologizing for Rain woman." Gajeel stated. Gray grimed at the reminder but didn't argue.

"I'll apologize to Juvia later, I promise. Just tell me how I can win her back."

"Gray, do you want Juvia back because you love her? Or do you want her because she's with Lyon?" Jellal asked suddenly. "Because if it's the latter then you will just be hurting her more."