Chapter 12

Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans: The Ultimate Team Up

Chapter Twelve: A Haunted Sleepover
Gibby Gibson POV

"You sure this is the place, Freddie?" I asked as Freddie and I walked into a huge bakery with our suitcases, Pie Squared, "This is a bakery, not a house!"

It was now around 10:00 at night on Saturday, February 13th, and Freddie and I had just arrived inside of this light-green bakery that had millions of deserts to offer at the front desk. We are supposed to be at the Hathaway's and Preston's house for a sleepover, but for some odd reason, the address that Taylor gave us took us right to this bakery.

Freddie face palmed himself. "Gibby, Pie Squared is the name of the Hathaway's bakery."

"Oh, yeah? Then, where's everybody else?"

As if on cue, I heard the glass door whoosh right open. Freddie and I both turned around to see Carly, Sam, Cat, Dice, Phoebe, Max, Billy, Nora, Henry, and Charlotte walk into the bakery with their suitcases in their hands.

"Hey, Freddie and Gibby!" They all greeted us.

"Hey, Carly, Sam, Cat, Dice, Phoebe, Max, Billy, Nora, Henry, and Charlotte!" We greeted them back.

"So, where's Taylor, Frankie, Miles, Louie, Ms. Hathaway, and Mr. Preston?" Charlotte asked.

"We don't know," Freddie answered, "We literally just got here a second ago."

As if on cue, Taylor and Frankie ran into the bakery in their pajamas and Ms. Hathaway came out of the kitchen in a white apron.

"Hi, Taylor, Frankie, and Ms. Hathaway!" Freddie, Carly, Sam, Cat, Dice, Phoebe, Max, Billy, Nora, Henry, Charlotte, and I exclaimed as we rushed towards them.

"Hi, Gibby, Freddie, Carly, Sam, Cat, Dice, Phoebe, Max, Billy, Nora, Henry, and Charlotte!" They said back.

"So, where's Miles, Louie, and Mr. Preston?" Nora asked.

"Well you see, since Gibby, Freddie, Sam, Cat, Dice, Henry, and Charlotte can't see them and they didn't want to possess the people that they were possessing at Dave & Buster's for too long, they are currently in the bathroom, wrapping themselves in toilet paper," Taylor explained.

"So, they're basically going to look like mummies?" Henry questioned.

"Basically."

"But, that doesn't really matter, right guys!?!?" Cat asked, "Every single time that we have seen Mr. Preston, Louie, and Miles, they've been in a different form. We should be able to recognize them wrapped up in toilet paper, looking like mummies. All we have to do is recognize their voices and personalities to know that it's them."

"Right!" We all agreed.

"You know what, Cat?" Dice began, "I couldn't of said that better myself!"

"Yeah, me neither," we all agreed with Dice.

"So, Frankie, Taylor, would you like to take your friends' suitcases upstairs for them?" Ms. Hathaway asked.

"Nah, it's ok, guys," Phoebe stated, "It's a lot of stuff. You shouldn't have to carry it all by yourselves."

"Just show us where we can put our stuff down and we'll carry it ourselves!" Carly told Frankie and Taylor.

"Ok," Frankie and Taylor both agreed as they both turned around and started to walk towards the old-fashioned hallway that leads into the hallway.

Freddie, Nora, Billy, Max, Phoebe, Sam, Cat, Dice, Charlotte, Henry, and I immediately followed them.

"You know what?" Ms. Hathaway began as she started to walk towards the glass front door, "I think that I'm going to close up shop for tonight. You kids have fun! Don't go to bed too late!"