Chapter 20

Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans: The Ultimate Team Up

Chapter Twenty: The Prison Break
Dr. Colosso POV

"COLOSSO, COLOSSO!!!" Max Thunderman cried as he, Jasper, Piper, Nora, Billy, Phoebe, Barb, Hank, Captain Man, Louie, Miles, Michelle, Ray, Sam, Goomer, Nona, Tori, Beck, Jade, Andre, Robbie, Max Russo, Alex, Justin, Mr. and Mrs. Russo, Carly, and Spencer ran into the Hathaway's and the Preston's living room, "WE NEED YOUR HELP!!!"

Max then ran over towards my cage, which was sitting on top of the coffee table, and started to unlock it.

"Ugghhh, what is it this time!?!?" I whined.

"We lost the trial because those rotten ghost super villains possessed them and made them go berserk on me, Max, Carly, Sam, Nora, Billy, Louie, Miles, Alex, and Tori!" Phoebe explained.

"And what would you guys like me to do about it? Ain't nothin' I can do 'bout that one."

"False!" Hank clamored, "You are coming to the Baton Rouge Juvenile Detention Center with us and sniff down their jail cell so we can break them out of it!"

Max then reached his hands inside of my cage, grabbed me, and picked me up out of it.

"You think that you can just bust into prison and break someone out, Hank!?!?" I exclaimed, "If you all do that, then you're all going to end up behind bars!"

"And that is exactly why Carly, Max, and Phoebe are going to freeze all of the policemen, security guards, and prisoners who might be watching us while we free them!" Tori announced.

"Yeah, but you do realize that once they see that empty cell, their going to start hunting them down, right?" I asked.

"And that is exactly why Max made Billy fetch us his Brain Melt 3,000 so we can erase all of their memories once we have rescued Cat, Dice, Henry, Frankie, Charlotte, Gibby, Freddie, and Taylor!" Captain Man explained as he held up Max's Brain Melt 3,000, which was a metal helmet with a bunch of different-colored wires sticking out of it.

I am guessing that for some odd reason, Max trusted Captain Man enough to let him carry it for him while he was carrying me.

I thought for a moment. "Hmmm... Seems like a good idea, but you guys are missing one thing."

"And what is that?" Beck asked.

"Security cameras! What are you going to do about the security cameras!?!? Being a juvenile detention center, I'm sure that place will have one of those in every single corner you turn around!"

"Don't worry, Colosso, we've already got it covered!" Sam assured me as she held up something that looked like a magic wand, "Max made Billy go and fetch his footage-erasing device!"

"I'm guessing that you guys planned this all on your way over here?"

"Yep!" Jasper answered, "We planned it while we were exiting the courtroom."

"Looks like you guys are pretty quick on your feet."

"Thanks!" Piper thanked me, "So, are you in or what!?!?"

I thought for a moment. I must admit that their plan was clever and very well-thought-out. But you see, I am not the type of person- er, rabbit- who gives in with helping people out too easily. You either have to bribe me into it or I have to make an offer with you.

"I guess I'll help you guys out," I finally agreed, "But, on one condition!"

"You can't eat anymore carrot cake, Colosso!" Phoebe scolded me.