Chapter 22

Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans: The Ultimate Team Up

I'd like to dedicate this chapter to @LuwamRockz for being the first one to answer all of yesterday's questions correctly! Congratulations, @LuwamRockz! You are so awesome!

Chapter Twenty-Two: We're Not Possessed! We Swear!
Charlotte Bolton POV

"Oh, don't play games with us, ghosts!" Phoebe snapped.

"We know that you're still in there!" Carly added.

Cat, Dice, Freddie, Henry, Taylor, Gibby, Frankie, and I gave everybody confused looks. What happened!?!? Why do my bones feel so sore!?!? The last thing I remembered was being thrown back into our cell and Mr. and Mrs. Thunderman, Billy, Nora, The Preston's, Ms. Hathaway, Nona, Goomer, Sam, Spencer, Captain Man, Jasper, Piper, and a bunch of other people who seem to be friends with Cat, Taylor, and Frankie coming here to rescue us. How did the door get open? Where did Phoebe, Max, and Carly come from? Why were Dr. Colosso Nora on the ground? Oh my god! Did we get possessed again!?!?

"What are you guys talking about!?!?" Gibby asked Phoebe and Carly, confused.

"Yeah, we're not being possessed!" Freddie chimed in.

"It's us; Taylor, Gibby, Freddie, Charlotte, Dice, Frankie, Charlotte, and Henry!" Taylor exclaimed.

"They seem really confused and upset," Nona stated, "Do you think that they are telling the truth?"

"We're telling the truth!" I cried.

"Yeah, we swear!" Henry added, trying to convince everybody that we were telling the truth.

"There's only one way to tell if you eight are lying or not," Max stated.

"And what's that?" Goomer asked.

Max then turned towards Billy. "Billy, can you please go fetch my Ghost Zapper? It can detect paranormal activity. It can also shoot ghosts, but if they are telling the truth, then we won't need to do that. It looks like a silver, rectangular gun. It should be on the table where Dr. Colosso's cage usually is in my evil lair back at home. Do you think that you could go get it for me?"

"Sure, Max!" Billy cheerfully agreed.

At the speed of lighting, Billy used his super speed to run all the way back to his house, into Max's evil lair, grab Max's Ghost Zapper, and bring it all the way back to the Baton Rouge Juvenile Detention Center. When he had finally returned, he had a huge metal thing in his hands that looked as if it were a gun and that had a screen on top of it.

"Thank you, Billy!" Max thanked his little brother as he took his Ghost Zapper out of his hands.

"You're welcome!" Billy replied.

Max pointed his Ghost Zapper towards Gibby, Freddie, Taylor, Frankie, Henry, Dice, Cat, and I. He looked down at it and read what was on its screen.

"Hmm, according to my Ghost Zapper, there are three ghosts nearby," Max observed, "And since Mr. Preston, Louie, and Miles are ghosts, that must mean that they are telling the truth!"

"See, we told you guys that we weren't being possessed!" Frankie rubbed in everybody's faces.

"But, you were!" Sam told us.

"Really?" Cat asked as she tilted her head, "D-did they make us do anything... You know... Bad?"

"Oh, they made you guys do horrible things!" Louie told us, "It was awful!"

"What did they make us do!?!?"

"Well, first they made you slam Nora against the ground, which made he go unconscious. Then, they used their ghost powers to freeze me and Barb in place. Then, they made you stop Billy in place. Next, they made you stop Miles, Louie, and Ray in place. Next, they slammed Billy, louie, and Miles against the wall, froze the Russo's in place, and used their ghost powers to raise their magic wands so high that nobody could reach them. They finally let us go and threw their wands across the hallway when Phoebe, Carly, and Max returned from freezing prisoners and security guards with their freeze breath. Then, when the Russo's tried to get their wands again, they stopped them in place again, which made us tackle them to the ground," Mr. Thunderman explained, "They didn't let go of the Russo's until Nora came to, said that she sometimes wishes that we all had never met, and until we all rushed over to her. I'm guessing that's when they un-possessed you.