Chapter 10

Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans: The Ultimate Team Up

Chapter Ten: A Night at Dave & Buster's
Cat Valentine POV

"Whoa, this place is huge!" Sam, Goomer, Dice, Nona, and I all gasped.

It was now around 6:00 at night on Friday, February 13th, and we had just arrived at Dave and Buster's. We were now standing in a huge glass room that had black floors, a black flight of stairs, an elevator, and two escalators, one that takes you up to the second floor and one that takes you back down to the first.

"So where's the game room?" I asked.

"On the second floor, I would imagine," Sam answered me.

With that being said, Sam, Goomer, Nona, Dice, and I headed towards the elevator. Dice quickly pressed the up button which was on the silver control panel on the white wall. "Ding!" the elevator went a few seconds later. The two black elevator doors then slid across from each other on their tracks, allowing us to step inside of the elevator. Dice pressed the small, white, round button, which was located on the control panel inside of the elevator, that had a "2" on it. The two elevator doors merged together and I started to feel the huge cable wires that were attached to the elevator pull us up. Up towards the second floor we went.

About ten seconds later, we heard another loud, "Ding!" as the elevator came to a halt. The two elevator doors then slid across from each other, unveiling a huge sports-themed restaurant.

"Where's the arcade that Taylor told us about?" I asked myself in my head as we stepped out of the elevator and into the restaurant, "All I see is a bunch of pool, poker, and fuze ball tables and a bunch of TVs that are tuned into a bunch of sports channels!"

"Hey, do you guys think that Taylor gave us the wrong address?" Dice asked.

"I'd doubt that!" Nona laughed, "She invited us to come to Dave & Buster's and look!"

Nona then pointed towards a dark-brown merchandise stand that had the circular, blue and orange Dave & Buster's logo on it.

"But, wh-where's the arcade!?!?" Goomer asked.

"Well, maybe it's back there somewhere," Sam answered as she pointed towards the back of the restaurant, "I mean, not all people who enjoy good food enjoy playing video games."

"And not all people who enjoy good food like sports!" Dice added.

"Exactly."

"But, what if you like neither video games or sports?" I questioned, "Then what?"

"Then you don't come here!"

"Good point."

"Let's go ask that kind lady over there where the arcade is," Nona announced as she motioned towards a woman that had blonde hair and blue eyes who was wearing her black Dave & Buster's uniform.

Nona immediately walked over to the Dave & Buster's merchandise stand and Dice, Goomer, Sam, and I followed her.

"Excuse me, miss?" Nona politely asked the woman who was working the merchandise stand.

"How may I help you, m'am?" The lady politely answered.

"Is there an arcade here?"

"Why, yes there is! You see that walkway over there?"

The woman then pointed towards a green walkway with yard measurements that looked as if it were painted to look like a football field.

"Yeah, why?" We all asked.