My Apology+Book V Part II Contest+One Year Anniversary

A/N: Hi, guys! I am so, so, so, SO sorry for taking so long to announce this, but I decided that I will be releasing Part II of Book V on May 1st and I will be making a contest for it! But unlike my other five books, I will just be updating it as I finish each chapter. I already have the first one done and will try to finish more by next Friday. I am just hoping that I will have time to write next month because I have to practice for this stupid debate that I have in Language Arts class tomorrow, I have to practice tomorrow what I'm going to say while I'm presenting this Social Studies project that I had to do, I just went on Google Classroom (It's this cool app that Google made where your teachers can assign you homework and you can work on it and turn it into them by a certain due date online, which saves a lot of paper. It's much easier for me since I get writer's cramp after writing not even a full page.) and found out that I have a science project that's due on May 5th and I have no idea when I'll be working on it, I have to read this book every single day for this Language Arts project that's due on May 15th, I think that I might have a lot of choir practices since our concert is on May 7th and I have to practice even MORE since I have a solo in this one song that we sing, I have to prepare for this pep rally for this new program that my school is starting, STEAM, that's going to be on Friday, AAAND I just found out that my uncle got tickets for my mom, cousin, aunt, and I to see one of my new favorite bands(I know a lot of their songs) in concert. Also, I have to go on my school field trip(only my grade is going. All of the grades in my school go on different trips) on May 27th and on my choir field trip on May 16th(why can't it be on a Friday?) and won't be getting back until around 9:00 I think(We went to the same city last year. We're just going to a different building and will be touring it. Also, we will have free time before and after the tour to do whatever we want to do in the city.) So, it looks like May is going to be a fun month for me! (I'm saying this half sarcastically. I'm looking forward to the trips and concerts, not all of the other stuff.)

Anyways, I am so, so, so, SO sorry for taking so long to finally start writing Part II. Here's why I took so long:

1. In the middle of March, I had to take this huge, new test for FIVE days and had to prepare for it! Did I mention that I have to take the SAME EXACT test again on May 4th and 5th? But this time, the testing time is going to be DOUBLE than what it was each day when I had to take it in March since I only have to take it for two days this time.

2. After that, I went on vacation from March 29th to April 12th. On March 28th(the day of the KCAs), since the airport is so far away from where I live, my family and I decided to stay in a hotel around there overnight. We had to get up at like 4:30 or 5:00 for our flight, since our plane left at around 7:30(I think) and it takes so long to get through security and all that.

3. I had a lot of makeup work. My mom requested for my teachers to give me all of my makeup work before we left since the marking period(or semester. Whatever you want to call it.) ended on April 9th(I think. I might be wrong.) while we were away. But since we get snow in the winter where I live(thank goodness we have warm summers!), we had a bunch of snow days, which pushed back the test and messed everything up. Which, didn't leave my teachers much time to plan for their next lessons and give me all of my makeup work. So, the week after I came back, I had a boatload of work to do! The weeks before and after my vacation, I had so much work that I stayed up until my bedtime doing nothing but homework!

4. I got distracted. Mostly with reading and singing. Also, a little bit of rollerskating. I have this weird attention span where's there's periods where I always have to be doing something different. Like, I'll be watching tv for one moment, then I'll get sick of sitting around on my couch and ask my parents if we can go somewhere(usually, they'll say yes.) Like, I'll go anywhere just as long as I'm out of the house! I'll even agree to go to the mall and I usually don't like to shop! Then, there's periods where I can actually focus on one particular thing and get it done! This is me everyday while doing homework, but I'm talking about hobbies, writing books in particular. There's actually periods where writing excites me and periods where it doesn't. Once I'm in my writing groove, I can stay in it for a really long time! But if I stay in it for too long, then I'll start to get bored and slip out of it and stay out of it for awhile. But thankfully, it's easy for me to get back into it. All I need to do is convince myself to start writing again, which I did.