Chapter 11

Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans: The Ultimate Team Up

Chapter Eleven: We're Free!
The Wicked Tsunami POV

"Creek!" Our old front door went as I heard the front door swing wide open.

The Wicked Cyclone, The Howling Windstorm, The Howling Dust Devil, and I immediately stood up in our huge, electric, ghost-proof cage.

"Twister, Hurricane!?!?" Dust shouted, "Is that you!?!?"

"Who else would it be, Dad?" We heard The Dark Twister question in response, "Of course its us!"

"And we've brought some friends!" We heard The Dark Hurricane added.

"Really? Did you manage to find any humans who would be willing to free us?" Cyclone asked.

"Yep!"

About a second or two later, Twister and Hurricane crawled through the hole that Carly Shay, Max, Phoebe, and Nora Thunderman had created in our now-broken, titanium, automatic, human-detecting doors. After them, about thirteen pre-teenagers, teenagers, and young adults, crawled through the hole and into my and Cyclone's evil lair, which was filled with numerous evil gadgets. I am assuming that that they are the humans who are willing enough to free Dust, Windstorm, Cyclone, and I that Hurricane Twister found. For some odd reason, one of them looked a lot like Carly Shay, one of them looked like Freddie Benson, one of them looked like Gibby Gibson, one of them looked like Sam Puckett, one of them looked like Max Thunderman, one of them looked like Taylor Hathaway, one of them looked like Diceneo Corleone, and one of them looked like Francesca Hathaway. Why would they want to help us? Did Twister and Hurricane force them into it? Are they just really some other people who are not them and who just coincidentally look a lot like them? After the thirteen preteens, teens, and young adults, all of the ten members of GSVL, The Evil Triumph, The Evil Force, The Erupting Waterspout, The Erupting Volcano, The Terrifying Monster, The Terrifying Demon, The Blazing Fire, The Blazing Heat, The Hazardous Strike, and The Hazardous Weapon, crawled through the hole and into our evil lair. I am guessing that they had agreed to helping Twister and Hurricane teleport into Human World so they could start looking for humans who would be willing to free us.

"Dust, Windstorm, Tsunami, Cyclone!" The Evil Triumph cried, "Long time no see!"

"Yeah, we haven't seen you guys in over ten years!" The Evil Force added.

"I know!" Dust agreed, "It's so nice too see you all again!"

"Alright, we're in your parents' evil lair," a young woman with brown hair and brown eyes who looked as if she was in her early twenties stated, "Now what?"

The Dark Twister and The Dark Hurricane started to look around my and The Wicked Cyclone's evil lair, as if they were looking for something. That's when Twister's eyes laid upon my metal pen, which was lying on top of my huge desk. He then ran over to my desk, ran back over to the young woman, and handed it to her.

"See that electric force around that cage?" He asked her.

"Yeah, why?" She replied.

"Stick it in the electric field. It will cause a short in the cage, which will create a hole that will be large enough for them to escape out of."

"Will I get electrocuted?"

"Hey, did we free you guys from your cells or not?" The Erupting Waterspout questioned.

Cells? Since whenever did Max, Taylor, Dice, Frankie, Carly, Sam, Freddie, and Gibby go to jail? I heard that Sam has gone to juvie a few times, but isn't she out of it?